Does the Pats Season Look Like TSB?

cjnoles9399

When I periodically search for info on the new Tecmo Bowl, you'd be suprised how many people reference the Patriots and Tom Brady as putting up "Tecmo Bowl" numbers.

Another thing is that when a coach is really bad at calling plays - often the offensive coordinator is singled out for this one - they say "So and So must've gotten his playbook from Tecmo Bowl, because he only has four plays" or the like.

I'm hoping they lose to the Steelers this Sunday!

I think it's pretty safe to say that this is the pretty much how everyone outside of New England feels...

i'd rather see a 16-0 followed by an early exit after the bye week. :mrgreen:

I'm hoping they lose to the Steelers this Sunday!

I think it's pretty safe to say that this is the pretty much how everyone outside of New England feels...

i'd rather see a 16-0 followed by an early exit after the bye week. :mrgreen:

I would be scarred for life!

i'd rather see a 16-0 followed by an early exit after the bye week. :)

Agreed. Go Colts! :D

Manning down the sideline to Wayne - Wayne trips over his own feet - yellow flag flies - pass interference on the Defense. :o

But wait! The refs rule that a random timeout should be called to give the Patriots another chance.

nah belichick gives a tape to the replay official that has a better angle of the colts sideline. it shows that the receiver was indeed shifting the ball to his other hand and stepped out of bounds. the play is reversed and results in a turnover on downs.