Probably my last Rom thread for a while

After I'm done these projects, I'm taking at least a school-year off from playing/ rom-rating, and I'm going to limit my posting. School is much more important than this stuff... I never realized this more after the tournament yesterday. The reason I liked playing so much was because of all the cool people that were around when I first started and that I've come to know.

Everyone bitching about something around here and other forums... versus a bunch of tecmo-addicts playing some killer, fun games at a bar in Madison, joking around, and having a good time regardless of winning/ losing -- This has really showed me how much fun I'm not really having online anymore.

Rom-rating has always been my favorite facet of online tecmo, so these will be my last projects until I come back:

1997 NFL - DEN over GB bowl year

2007 NFL Preseason - Will be used for WTLs

With support from jstout, and time-permitting, I would like to hammer out the NCAA and AFL roms... but we'll see, cause not many people really like my roms anyway :cry: