TSB 2013 cover athlete ?

Megatron is eliminated because of Madden.

It should be Cam or Gronk.

I also have no problem with a Giant since those F :shock: ckers did win the SB, but Eli would make for a lame cover. Cruz doing his salsa dance or Pierre-Paul doing whatever Pierre-Paul does is more suitable.

Yo Soy Fiesta

You have about one more day.

I'm thinking

Cam Newton

Gronk

Super Manning Bros.

I think Manning would look weird with the his oversize helmet.

Gronk is a good choice I think he most represents TSB with a Old School swagger.

Cam is the ROY and does deserve consideration.

I would like a defensive player to be representive Tuck, Ware or Allen maybe?

A poll would be good or maybe a preview of a couple mockups?

A poll would be good or maybe a preview of a couple mockups?

normally i would agree. However I let this slide wayyyy to long.

It's going to be Gronk....Tecmo is turning 21...he seems like the guy to party it in.

Who is to say Newton ever makes it on the cover of Madden?

Cam came in with 48 percent of the vote for the Madden cover contest. http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden2013cover

If he continues to increase the production he had the year before, I think its very likely he will make the cover. He does have very marketable look. Even thou the Panthers are not one of the top tier teams. Even Vince Young made the cover in 08.

Cam came in with 48 percent of the vote for the Madden cover contest. http://espn.go.com/s...madden2013cover

If he continues to increase the production he had the year before, I think its very likely he will make the cover. He does have very marketable look. Even thou the Panthers are not one of the top tier teams. Even Vince Young made the cover in 08.

Obviously he has a better shot than most people. He very well might be on the cover next year.

However, it's no guarantee. Only one person makes it on the cover. There are plenty of superstars that will never make it onto the cover of Madden.

My next vote would be a picture just like Justin Tuck's, but keeping it true to the early 90's and the BIG BACKS of Tecmo Superbowl........Marshawn Lynch. If Tuck looks like Shredder, Lynch looks like the PREDATOR.

It shoulda' been Marshawn Lynch...(in the same pose).....he woulda looked way meaner on the cover than Gronkowski.....and isn't that the point???