The Quest For 32 - TSB4's Journey to Completion.

Made some ground on a couple of the bugs still left, found locations and RAM locations, next week will be going through see why some might be happening, or how I can work around them.  Also finished the coding for more alternate jerseys.

Just a sample, but teams will have up to 8 alt home jerseys and 8 away jerseys.

image.thumb.png.3c7c313e3013aac9ed847d596ed87fd1.png

2 minutes ago, lorak said:

16 uniform sets to choose form per team!! Amzaing!! 😲.

I guess the sample uniform set is for the Buffalo Bills.😁

Yes, that is the Bills.  I have the AFC east up to date.  Miami has 8 home jerseys and but only 4 away jerseys.  The other 3 teams have 16 total different ones.

1 hour ago, DrunkenGamer said:

Yes, that is the Bills.  I have the AFC east up to date.  Miami has 8 home jerseys and but only 4 away jerseys.  The other 3 teams have 16 total different ones.

That is a shame as I am a Dolphins fan 😕. Anyway, 12 uniform sets to choose from is great!! 😁

1 minute ago, lorak said:

That is a shame as I am a Dolphins fan 😕. Anyway, 12 uniform sets to choose from is great!! 😁

Yeah, there just wasn't enough old jerseys to use.  Teams like Dallas, Green Bay, Las Vegas will have less than 16 also.  I might take creative liberties for some, but some just don't have much to work with.  But when we drop the rom, we'll include the jersey locations for people to do what they wish.

On 7/12/2023 at 8:38 PM, VGifted said:

This looks dope! The Jersey swap is HOT! 

Not sure if I mentioned before, but the jersey you select will become the default jersey.   There are 2 places to change the default jerseys.  Exhibition and Team Control.  On the Team Control menu in Season Mode you can change each team's default home and away jerseys even if they are COM controlled. 

48 minutes ago, Bolt said:

Will there still be lake-effect snow ?

Not sure what you mean.

Side note, we added snow and rain to the cutscenes.  The original didn't have it for anything but the coin toss.  We added it so that the weather effects show up during all cutscenes.

57cc60e9ef44f_SnowCutscene.thumb.jpg.36615b258ae5023a7b2b9bba44fc967f.jpg

57cc60de03f05_RainCutscenes.thumb.jpg.c792471e0b32898b11a277109613ed3f.jpg

Edited by DrunkenGamer

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, DrunkenGamer said:

Coding has slowed down, still at it.  Does anyone know the best site to grab Madden ratings and projected rosters?

Drunken I used ourlads website below for 2023 projected depth charts. Not sure about the best site for Madden ratings. 

I have a side question for you. Do you know where the hex code is for the FA value points is. I see 1EC800 has FA Values and Attributes but I was hoping there was a general way to turn up or down the points without going through each individual.

Thank you!

https://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/

3 hours ago, TKOle13 said:

Drunken I used ourlads website below for 2023 projected depth charts. Not sure about the best site for Madden ratings. 

I have a side question for you. Do you know where the hex code is for the FA value points is. I see 1EC800 has FA Values and Attributes but I was hoping there was a general way to turn up or down the points without going through each individual.

Thank you!

https://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/

There is 2 locations that deal with FA values.  One is the player ratings that assigns the numerous 0-F and one that dictates what each values cost is.  I will look for the second one, if that's what you're looking for?

Thanks for the link also.  Forgot to add I needed a ssite with profile pics also, thus helps alot.

Edited by DrunkenGamer

21 hours ago, DrunkenGamer said:

There is 2 locations that deal with FA values.  One is the player ratings that assigns the numerous 0-F and one that dictates what each values cost is.  I will look for the second one, if that's what you're looking for?

Thanks for the link also.  Forgot to add I needed a ssite with profile pics also, thus helps alot.

Yes that is the Info I am looking for. The number that deals with the values.

Thanks again and glad I could assist.

On 8/6/2023 at 11:02 PM, DrunkenGamer said:

Yes, just finished all the teams, will post Arizona if you want?

On 8/6/2023 at 11:01 PM, DrunkenGamer said:

Coding has slowed down, still at it.  Does anyone know the best site to grab Madden ratings and projected rosters?

Maddenratings.com