Tecmo Superbowl I ... 2k7 - "SNES - vs - Genesis!"

RushyDaRabbit

I feel like I should clear up some things since the name of my editing group was bounced around.

After seeing his outburst on this thing, I have no desire to ever help him again. He liked to put his site and my site in the same grouping, but that is not how I see it. My site is to help people with editing and to do some editing, my forum is for planning to make the roms, it is not in competition with this forum because my releases will be here. I didn't want to use this forum to make the roms because I didn't want to clutter this place with all the stuff that we do and communicate about.

I think it is an embarrassment how he gave editing TSB 3 a black eye.

RaiderTKulu did all the graphical work for the rom we are creating for TSB 3 (called TSB 41), which is what we used, he was very gracious and excited to give it to us. Johnz1 is putting together all the rosters, and I found information from cuppettcj and amrush with sim editing and formation and free agency.

And...

To save time with the competition for those of you who will participate I will offer anyone who wants the graphically edited version of mine (modified from RaiderTKulu), all the graphics are totally updated. Johnz1 and I talked about giving a blank shell of the graphics anyway.

Just email me and I will get the (2) to you.

You have just separated yourself from the pioneer of TSB III editing.

Now who are you gonna go crying to when the NES TSB fans start ripping you apart because they don't like your TSB 41 update?

You're all alone now "June-Bug!"

Oh yeah ... don't talk about never wanting to help RushyDaRabbit again. You have NEVER helped RushyDaRabbit with anything.

If anything RushyDaRabbit could have helped you. That way your project would have been completed weeks ago and you wouldn't be begging for help on ideas for a "free agent pool."

werent you the guy that ripped off this site by starting one JUST LIKE IT except alot more lame and no one goes there so you make your roms to try and garner attention, or was that someone else? :x

RushyDaRabbit doesn't have a "Tecmo Superbowl" website. He has a Sports Gaming website. Tecmo Superbowl is just one small part of it.

RushyDaRabbit's Prime Time Gaming site is not in competition with anyone and that was never the idea.

It's just Rods insecurity that is causing him to think that it is some kind of competition. He's afraid of what he sees as competition so he is trying to keep people from going there by stealing the roms there and posting them here.

Wake the fuck up and smell the coffee junior!

Why else would he post roms that people are calling "horrible?"

Rod FEARS Prime Time Gaming.

And

He thinks everything is about competition. Just like that lame ass contest he started that NO ONE is interested in.

Dumb ass doesn't realize that his members don't care about TSB I or III. They have their NES update so why would they bother in some stupid ass contest? :lol:

TAKE DOWN MY FUCKING EDITS ROD!!!

Waaa waaaa waaaaa! I'm a baby!

Your ratings for players suck.

The hardest part of making a good rom (the graphic work) was done by someone else. You were able to successfully put in the depth charts without misspelling people's names. Congrats.

Your rating style IS new and different, but retarded.

I can't do the down toss R + S run, because the running back is so fast he is out of bounds when he catches it. Real revolutionary. BUT IT IS NEW! I JUST MUST NOT UNDERSTAND THE RATING SYSTEM!

Reggie Bush is the best running back in the game. Mike Vick can throw like Peyton Manning, and run like LaDainian Tomlinson. Which means he is almost all 100's. I think I found out your rating system. Think like a retard, and open up TSBM. I could give a 13-year-old $5 to make a rom, and his would come out better.

Shut up, and waste your time doing something that doesn't come out terrible.

Rushy

You make some valid points, but the problem is the way you go about it.

No one will show you respect anywhere you go if you refer to yourself in the 3rd person and let your emotions get the best of you.

Unless you like being ganged up on by a bunch of jocks.

Yes, everyone jumps on the bandwagon. It's part of our pathetic culture.

All

Let's not forget that Rushy did not ask for feedback on his roms, but he got it anyways, non constructive at that.

It's not breaking news that someone couldn't handle critisim.

Rod and Rushy seemed ready to make up until other people started jumping in and throwing gasoline on the fire.

Now everyone i expect to see you in church sunday morning! RushyDaRabbit you are also welcome. Please leave ALL tecmo related things and objects at home,and that means no manuals either...bring your bible!

Dude, comments like this offend some people. Don't try to push your religious beliefs onto others. Ala Jesse Ventura.

Over and over with this guy he's proven how he goes about things. The reason I offered a truce or basically an "out" was because I knew where this would probably go and at the time didn't really feel like dealing with it. I still don't think this guy understands that everything that happened was because of his attittude.

Obviously I could have handled this more maturely....a lot more maturely.

You make some valid points, but the problem is the way you go about it.

Rod and Rushy seemed ready to make up until other people started jumping in and throwing gasoline on the fire.

You were able to successfully put in the depth charts without misspelling people's names. Congrats.

Lets not act like that's not a major accomplishment. Most of the rom hackers can learn from that. But yeah, that's about all the credit he deserves.

You can have your little blurry NES games. People like RushyDaRabbit have out grown that game and only want football games that are realistic.

i'm just wondering, why are you playing a Tecmo-based football game at all?

If you want to complain about something go to EAsports.com and complain about how they bought up the complete rights to NFL gaming.

Maybe, instead of complaining to the company that saw the only opening, complain to the NFL for allowing only one liscense. It was either EA, Microsoft, or 2K games that would have bought the NFL liscense. If Microsoft or 2K games bought the ONLY liscense available, would there be any complaint? EA bought the rights and the NFL said only one company could buy these rights. So, stop being ignorant with this idea, please.