I just set a record that may never be broken. updated 2/1/05

fro30

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

putting the "self pro claimed the best" against truly one of the bests

i take soby by 4 scores

playing online newbs with the pats and shutting them out does tend to humble one's self-impression. i like to help online newbs though... so the beatdown isn't malicious :x

bruddog and i are probably the only veteran good players that help new guys out instead of be dicks like monkeybutler.

putting the "self pro claimed the best" against truly one of the bests

i take soby by 4 scores

playing online newbs with the pats and shutting them out does tend to humble one's self-impression. i like to help online newbs though... so the beatdown isn't malicious :x

bruddog and i are probably the only veteran good players that help new guys out instead of be dicks like monkeybutler.

Yeah, if I remember right that monkey was a prick. He tended to win alot of championships though.

" i like to help online newbs though... so the beatdown isn't malicious"

Some of the pals here seem to be 40 years old, don't ya have jobs that you can play tecmo so much??? lolz anyway I think we should have a rule saying unless your the best or 2nd or 3rd best you can't trash talk. Since I'm the best ever I should be allowed to diss the most :x

Friend: Who the hell are you, the game designer????

Me: Nope but I'm the best........the best........

like i said, bruddog and i are the only ones that care to help out online newbs...

AIM me: kingsoby1

AIM bruddog: bruddog

also post yours so i can add you to my list sometime.

and yet again, go to http://www.sois.com/tpc to get into online tecmo in general... after playing there for a while, im sure you could get into leagues at http://www.tecmoworld.com and when you're good enough, leagues at http://www.puretecmo.com/forum

I'm actually rooting for Ninja The Gaiden.

All these yutzes always come in saying 'I'm the best.... the best....'

Wouldn't it be sweet if one of them really was the best? I mean, then finally it would give some creedence to their braggadocio.

Just think of how this would change things. Tecmo would be twice as interesting around here if Ninja whooped up bruddog mike and soby.

He is going to come up with some excuse about having to use the keyboard, or some other ridiculous excuse about lag or something like that. Anyways, we all know that I'm the best... the best. My STL record totally proves it.

"we'll see, haha... what's your AIM?

i'm pats, you can be anyone except the oilers, niners, or eagles."

I don't have an AIM name, i'll make one tho.

Huh????? Why cant I be those teams? 'Year after year, the 49ers continue to be one of the most EXPLOSIVE teams in the NFL. 1993 won't be any different'. That's from the 1993 handbook of football I remember ;):x:x

Why else do you think I'm feared so much? It's because of my offense more than anything. 118-0 or something was what I posted by the Oilers, look at this thread earlier. And that was just for starters.

If you wanna be good, go all out. MAXIMUM explosiveness. MAXIMUM firepower. MAXIMUM DAMAGE. 'Nough said.

Is that why you don't let your opponents choose those high octance deadly offenses? If the heats 2 much dont cook in da kitchen spud!

reason y he said that is that the pats are by far the worst team on the game and the he feels he can beat with any team besides those 3, which in my opinion is generous as there are tons of talented teams minus those, but im sure he will let u be ur oilers/niners and he can be someone else and still win

you wont have total conrol like u do on the NES. and if u do play, record the game man, lots of guys that play will just quit and say nothing ever happened... no but really im shure tecmoland would like to watch this game, for a price of course.