I just set a record that may never be broken. updated 2/1/05

fro30

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bears are not even close to as good as the Oilers, Niners, Eagles, and some others. 2nd tier no doubt, and the only defense that can stop the above. The offense is only good in the hands of a good player... newbs will suck it up with Tomczak at the helm (if you start Harbaugh, you're dumb)... most vets will call run all day on D.

If you want to be the bears, I pick the patriots.

I know I'm a couple days behind on this but I did save a screenshot of the time I beat the CPU 128-0 with the 2001 or 2002 rom, including 76 points in the first half. It was probably about 4 or 5 years ago, so I don't remember exactly how I did it. I think I kicked long on the regular kickoffs and onsides kicked the safeties, but I could be wrong. My goal was to just score 100. After about an hour of trying everything seemed to fall into place in this game. Here are the images I saved. Nobody probably gives a shit, but I figure I'd post it anyway, since NG is so adamate about 133 being impossible.

snap002.jpg

snap003.jpg

Oh and by the way, since I scored 128 and NG only managed 118, I'M THE BEST....THE BEST.

Impressive :x:x;)

I'm still doubtful about 133 points though. If I can't do it, it's doubtful anyone else can. Also, did you record this 128 point game? I'd very interested to see your strategy at work, then I can suggest ways to improve it

P.S. What did u meen by 2001 and 2002 rom? It doesn't count unless it's the original cartidge ROM. Were the players different on this ROM??? Always use the original carrtridge ROM. I don't know if I'm the BEST at other years ROMS, only the original one.

Easy to win at girly ROMS where stuff is different. ALWAYS use the original ROM when trying to set records. THIS IS A RULE THAT EVERYONE MUST FOLLOW FROM NOW ON WHEN TALKING ABOUT RECORDS, OR I'LL HAVE TO VOID YOUR CLAIM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION GUYS.

P.P.S. Even at other years ROMS, I can guarantee I'm the most EXPLOSIVE offensive player in tecmo history. Remember guys, u wanna be the best: Think MAXIMUM EXPLOSIVENESS. It'll get U far

Impressive :x:x;)

I'm still doubtful about 133 points though. If I can't do it, it's doubtful anyone else can. Also, did you record this 128 point game? I'd very interested to see your strategy at work, then I can suggest ways to improve it

P.S. What did u meen by 2001 and 2002 rom? It doesn't count unless it's the original cartidge ROM. Were the players different on this ROM??? Always use the original carrtridge ROM. I don't know if I'm the BEST at other years ROMS, only the original one.

Easy to win at girly ROMS where stuff is different. ALWAYS use the original ROM when trying to set records. THIS IS A RULE THAT EVERYONE MUST FOLLOW FROM NOW ON WHEN TALKING ABOUT RECORDS, OR I'LL HAVE TO VOID YOUR CLAIM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION GUYS.

P.P.S. Even at other years ROMS, I can guarantee I'm the most EXPLOSIVE offensive player in tecmo history. Remember guys, u wanna be the best: Think MAXIMUM EXPLOSIVENESS. It'll get U far

you sound like Alan Iverson when he talks about practice.

Yeah but Allen Iverson was denied championships while Kobe earned his rings. There's a difference spud

Iverson was surrounded by average players, Kobe had a 7'2 400 pound charging dislodging non call in the middle who was in his prime. There's a difference there peach fuzz.

Impressive :oops::D:D

I think Curtis Conway and Tyrone Wheatley showing up on the stat page pretty much gives away that this wasn't using original players. Like I said before, I wasn't trying to set a record. I was just trying to score 100 points so I used the most up to date rosters (SBlueman's most likely). But it's good to know that my claim has been voided because I used the girly ROM.

Oh and by the way ImFlo, I actually laughed out loud when I read your signature.

I don't think you understand. I'm talking about practice. Practice! Practice, man, Practice! I know what you're saying, but we're talking about practice.

Impressive :oops::D:D

you sound like Alan Iverson when he talks about practice.

Oh sorry I misunderstood. As far as practice goes, back in the day from the time when I was 12-16, I used to practice TSB so much that I truly believed I was king of the game.

Some names I got during that time from guys seeing my play against the CPU:

The Razor

Axeman

Powerfist, Thunder

John the Hailer Taylor

The Best in the Business

And my personal favorite, MR.EXPLOSIVE :oops::D

Yeh I never really played any humans. Like I said, being the BEST means some small fry always wants to take me apart. It's ok though, lot of talk so far but no show up right? Well things are gonna change soon friends, because...

I'm the BEST.....the BEST....

I don't think you understand. I'm talking about practice. Practice! Practice, man, Practice! I know what you're saying, but we're talking about practice.

Thanks Rod. You know exactly what I'm talking about.

Ok I had 17 ints through 6 games then I played the Saints.

wk8aints0ne.png

Haddix had 8 and Mark "The Robber" Robinson robbed me with 3 of his own.

Here is the video.

WEEK 8 VS SAINTS 8 INTS HADDIX

To play this you need any TSB original rom and rename it to haddixwk8.nes

Make sure you have the .nes and .nsm in the same folder as your nesticle.

Then get into nesticle and load the haddixwk8.nes and then click play to play the video and watch the 8int game.

It's a really enjoyable game to watch and there is some proof.

Hilliard and Heyward got injured and in the 2nd half and ot I thought i was playing agneepatel with all the gayjs.

But its a fun game to watch.

Now Haddix is up to 25 through 7 games, when I had 60 he was at 26 though 7 games so I'm one behind, not bad after a very slow start.

I will zip all 16 games when season is over along with the save state.

If I have any huge games like this I'll post it when it happens.

Lets hear all the comments and what the naysayers have to say.

he told u how to watch the video and to be safe and sure it wasnt a manipulated rom

use ur original rom and just rename it to be the same as what his video is called. If the rom was manipulated in anyway it will desync and a bunch of weird shit might happen.

and fro did it against my favorite college player ever go steve walsh by god

canesrforeal