I just set a record that may never be broken. updated 2/1/05

fro30

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K guys, I just got the old tecmo cartridge out after a long time and played as San Fran in preseason. I never used to do this, but I messed with Indy's playbook and gave them every bad play, then changed their offensive positions to be horrible. Jerry Rice was also in excellent condition and Montana was in good for me :x:x Still though, in the 2nd quarter of the second game, he threw 3 incompletes in a row to Rice while he was wide open!!! LOLLLLL typical tecmo BS. Gotta love it though!!!! Result:

1st game: 90 - 0

2nd game 101-7

I still don't see how 133 is possible though, unless he tweaked the returns so that the other team gets safetied every time!!!

P.S. I thought the scoreboard would show 101 but it showed only 99 even when I scored 101 points. I remember seeing more than 99 on the screen before though, probably just my memory playing tricks

Believe me or dont believe I could give 2 shits.

People on here know I'm a trustworthy guy and wouldnt lie. But believe what you want.

But before you start talking stupid(which you already have) maybe you should have tried it out.

When I got 49 ints I played on the console.

When I got 60 I played on JNES so I could take screen shots of every int which you can check out the gif half way through page 1.

I was actually disapointed with 60 because I had 2 1int games against Philly and Miami.

It's rather easy.

When you get the ball punt.

On d pick running plays so you're usually the only guy going back in coverage.

If they score, score really quick so you have the same score to force overtime. That gives you 5 extra minutes for more INTs. Then lose in OT at the end or tie.

You'd be surprised how easy it is.

Plus it helps going up against Wilson, Harbaugh, Majkowski, and Peete twice, and George, Orbien, Walsh and Miller.

And I actually had trouble the 2 times Haddix was in excellent. He was way too fast with his 88ms and I could hardly controll him.

And if I ever do this again which I may I'll definitely use Nesticle so I can record each game.

But if you continue to not believe me maybe you should try it.

You'll be shockingly surprised how easy it is and maybe you'll think that I wasnt cheating or using fixed roms or whatever.

And the INT counter stops at 32 which is gay so it's good to manually keep track of the ints.

Okay I'm doing this again recording the games on Nesticle so I can prove all the non believers wrong. I dont know if I'll hit 60 but it'll be in the high 40s low 50s at worst.

Through 4 games I have 11 ints. Only got 1 agaisnt Majkowski and 1 against Kelly. I had 14 through 4 in my 60int season so I need to catch up.

I will post the first half of the season's vids when I'm done witht he first half. Then 2nd half when I'm done with that.

All quotes by NinjaFag

Yep, that's true enough. Definitely a movie would be the best, but I guess screenshots are better than zilch
Show me a photo and I'll believe it.
No photo. No proof. Just words.
See how much disbelief a few screenshots can clear????

Here you go dipshit, I guess you missed this gif when you started running your mouth.

haddix60ints6ki.gif

But like I said in my last post I'm doing it again recording videos.

I dont even know whats the point of that since I highly doubt anyone will watch 16 games, maybe some will watch a couple out of em but ok.

Ok, I had a chance to play with Haddix in 2 games of preseason, giving the ball up and punting each time and never generating any offense myself. In four words: I AM DOUBTING YOU. This is for the guy who claims he got 60 INTS with him in a season!!?? I managed 3 INTS with Haddix in the 1st game and 1 with him the second game. Other guys made some awsome picks but Haddix got 4 in 2 games. That means 32 INTS in 16 season games and the season is a LOT MORE BSing than preseason. Unless the fact that the more losses one has, the more INTS he gets too.

Like I said: So far, I'm very doubtful.

Why?

Because I'm the best.....

The Best

Maybe you should work on your interception skills as opposed to lurching with Bob Nelson....

Any sort of Tecmo record is unofficial, but just like everyone else I believe everything that Fro is saying. I'm not the best as timing INTs, but I'm pretty sure I could grab 40 with Haddix while losing or tying every game. That's why Haddix is one of the best choices for this: lots of favorable matchups.

Consider you're playing the Bears, Vikings, and Lions twice along with the Colts, Falcons, Saints, and Jets. It's very conceivable that considering the amount of time they will have the ball on offense that you could average 4 picks a game from these qbs. That's 40 picks from 10 teams.

Intercepting almost seems like more of an art form in my opinion. It seems like you can intercept the ball easier when you arrive at the same time as the ball or can jump in the air as opposed to just sitting on the receiver and waiting for the ball. That takes timing and practice.

Actually try playing a season. Maybe you'd broaden your horizons.

Try playing some online Tecmo. You'll find out quicky how you're not the best ever.

Ok, I had a chance to play with Haddix in 2 games of preseason, giving the ball up and punting each time and never generating any offense myself. In four words: I AM DOUBTING YOU. This is for the guy who claims he got 60 INTS with him in a season!!?? I managed 3 INTS with Haddix in the 1st game and 1 with him the second game. Other guys made some awsome picks but Haddix got 4 in 2 games. That means 32 INTS in 16 season games and the season is a LOT MORE BSing than preseason. Unless the fact that the more losses one has, the more INTS he gets too.

Like I said: So far, I'm very doubtful.

Why?

The Best

I'll believe it when I see the movies :x

And that goes for any huge claim made by anyone, including me.

After all, if I said I scored 1600 points in a season by playing with the Oilers I'd hope you guys would wanna see some proof!!

Yeah it's possible to score 1600 points with the Oilers. Probable? Let's just say James Brown not using a hotcomb would be more probable. :x

The Best

Sorry but you're not the best if you can only get 4 ints in 2 preseason games against the cpu with Wayne Haddix and on offense punting everytime.

In my first game this season in the HSTL I picked off Testaverde 3 times with Richard Johnson against a good HUMAN player in one game.

So you're obviously not the best.

I'll play my next 4 games this weekend hopefully and I'll put the first 8 games in a zip so you can download.

ninjaga... try following the reciever and catching up while the balls in the air so u are forced to jump, and dont worry- if the balls too far above him he will just throw one of his arms at it and catch it with the other. and quit trying to save face! I dont see anything wrong with what you've said. .. except that u were wrong a lot lol.

"ninjaga... try following the reciever and catching up while the balls in the air so u are forced to jump, and dont worry- if the balls too far above him he will just throw one of his arms at it and catch it with the other. and quit trying to save face! I dont see anything wrong with what you've said. .. except that u were wrong a lot lol."

True, your method works better mate but it's a lot harder to do it. Once the ball is in the air the computer takes over the player and guides him itself. So it's very tricky to judge how far to let the receiver go + CPU can always throw it somewhere else. It's definitely a better strategy to get interceptions though, I remember using it a lot when I used to play as Mark Carrier or Richard Johnson at excellent health. Back in the day :x

Speaking of stats, I just broke my all-time high of 108 or whatever when I used to play years ago. ;):x :x

118 baby!!! Proof below. Full game no saves no breaks ;);) ;) ;)

Oilers vs. Indy in preseason, messed with Indy's starters and playbook, kept my Oiler playbook + starters the same

I'M THE BEST............THE BEST..........

Houston.jpg

I'm the BEST............the BEST...........