Change your username

Knobbe

In the past it's been my policy to not have people change names. Specifically, I felt this was something that would be abused to troll/flame people.

People might have noticed I've changed my name.

Just me being able to change their name seems completely unfair.

Thus, for the time being people are allowed to change their names.

At some point I will probably disable this so if you change to a dumb name you only have yourself to blame!

Could I change my name to runninwithdabear since that is what I use on Aim for TPC games, plus that is how everyone in the Tecmo community knows me. Back when I originally found your site I had no idea about online play as I only came to your site for reading about and reminiscing about this great game from my past, back then I would donwload roms from the site for personal use only but now I am hooked on online play, thanks..

Could I change my name to runninwithdabear since that is what I use on Aim for TPC games, plus that is how everyone in the Tecmo community knows me. Back when I originally found your site I had no idea about online play as I only came to your site for reading about and reminiscing about this great game from my past, back then I would donwload roms from the site for personal use only but now I am hooked on online play, thanks..

Right on, I didn't make the connection either.

Though I stated anyone can change their names, I didn't specify how to do so.

It's under the user control panel though this link will get you there. Go ahead and do it yourself!

It's under the user control panel though this link will get you there. Go ahead and do it yourself!

So how will that work then? Will I just sign in with the new user name and then have the same password or...?? Just let me know, thanks..

So how will that work then? Will I just sign in with the new user name and then have the same password or...?? Just let me know, thanks..

Yes...

1. Follow the link to change your name.

2. Login with the new name

• 2 weeks later...