created players..

alex2080

Do you consider it cheating? I think it adds more fun to the game because you can either make a superman, or make the game much harder by creating a whole team of average players or even a whole team that sucks.

One thing I've noticed is that when you are first creating a player the points that you have to assign to him keep varying as you go back and forth between the list of all players/positions and the screen for that one player. For example if you select a position to create a player at, it might give you 100 points, but if you go back to the select a position screen, then select that position again it might give you 200 points to work with. You just have to keep going back and forth between screens and you will eventually get a lot of points to work with. By doing that I was able to get 190 to give to my running back. I gave him 100 pts in running spd, and 90 pts in quickness, and he was a superstar right from his first game. He had 5,500 yds rushing his first season, and now in his 2nd season has a 31 yard average per carry. In fact if I am anywhere beyond my own 40 yd line I wont run him because i want to maximize his average.

I don't consider it cheatng. I've also found that it's harder to makecertain positions superstars. I have a DB who gets a ton of interceptions but he still isn't very good at anything else. He's slow as crap and hits like Deion. On the other hand my OL just beats people up and my RB can score in every way imaginable.