SS Editor

Go Browns

My friends and I have played over 30 seasons ALL of which are played through SS Editor. We play where we draft players based on previous season finishes, ie 15-1 picks before 16-0. After 4 seasons the players are forced to retire and that position gets deleted. However at the end of every season there is a random dice roll to see if a player retires too early. With regards to the points accumulated, we let each player created start with only 10 points to add and give the players 4 points at the end of over season. This may seem hard at first but we are MASTERS of playing the game this way and find the only true fun playing this way. We have occasionally played a game where we use computer players and literally have ROCKED the other computer by over 70 points. We have beaten teams like the Cowboys using the Bengals and held Emmit to negative rushing yards and had 4 interceptions. To answer your question, play the SS Editor because you will like it WAY more than playing with those cheaty computer guys. And guess what? You may acually LOSE a game or two during the season. It just adds to the fun.

The Bengals rule because Ki-Jana Carter rules at both RB and WR and KR. 8O

My friends and I have played over 30 seasons ALL of which are played through SS Editor. We play where we draft players based on previous season finishes, ie 15-1 picks before 16-0. After 4 seasons the players are forced to retire and that position gets deleted. However at the end of every season there is a random dice roll to see if a player retires too early. With regards to the points accumulated, we let each player created start with only 10 points to add and give the players 4 points at the end of over season. This may seem hard at first but we are MASTERS of playing the game this way and find the only true fun playing this way. We have occasionally played a game where we use computer players and literally have ROCKED the other computer by over 70 points. We have beaten teams like the Cowboys using the Bengals and held Emmit to negative rushing yards and had 4 interceptions. To answer your question, play the SS Editor because you will like it WAY more than playing with those cheaty computer guys. And guess what? You may acually LOSE a game or two during the season. It just adds to the fun.