In Game Juice

This is something I've noticed since I was a wee little ghost. Growing up I was a loner and my brother had no interest in TSB so I always ended up playing the COM. Also, for some reason my NES would never save a season so I made my own seasons and played the games in preseason mode. What I'm getting at is that I got very familiar with preseason mode. As the game goes on the COM seems to get a boost and you will fumble and they will eff up your shut out. A lot of times they will do this by fumbling it, recovering it and return their own fumble for a TD. Or their O will become unstoppable and march down the field like an entirely different team. 

Since I've learned the nuts and bolts of the game I thought a boost similar to the one given to the entire defense when it picks the offenses play gradually takes hold as you get further and further ahead. Does anyone else notice this? Any idea where and how these in game score based boosts are triggered? 

15 hours ago, Ghost said:

This is something I've noticed since I was a wee little ghost. Growing up I was a loner and my brother had no interest in TSB so I always ended up playing the COM. Also, for some reason my NES would never save a season so I made my own seasons and played the games in preseason mode. What I'm getting at is that I got very familiar with preseason mode. As the game goes on the COM seems to get a boost and you will fumble and they will eff up your shut out. A lot of times they will do this by fumbling it, recovering it and return their own fumble for a TD. Or their O will become unstoppable and march down the field like an entirely different team. 

Since I've learned the nuts and bolts of the game I thought a boost similar to the one given to the entire defense when it picks the offenses play gradually takes hold as you get further and further ahead. Does anyone else notice this? Any idea where and how these in game score based boosts are triggered? 

Sorry ghost, what you are describing simply does not occur.

I have reversed engineer every piece of the code and there are no in game boosts for the computer based on the current score.