Autoskip Glitch?

cjnoles9399

I've been lurking on this board every now and again but have never posted. I am playing a cart of this game. I powered the NES on and hit game start w/o Autoskipping to the next week. The games are simming in the 'regular' mode with the helmets first, scoreboard, and game stats but when I exit the stats screen it skips to the next game without going back to the menu, including moving on to the next week. Has anyone ever seen this before? In all my time playing I've never seen this happen. My MAN games are working fine but even when I'm finished it doesn't go back to the menu.

this has happened..it usually tends to fuck people up when trying to get the .sta at the blue screen because it'll exit out of the screen without either player touching a button, thus dyking out the chance to get the save..And then it'll proceed to just keep skipping along without going back to the menu

1 in 20 times it'll happen, no pattern really

Tecmo Super Bowl 101: You can hold B during and autoskip, and it should go back to the menu.
Re-read the first post. I accidentally started the week before enabling auto-skip for the week. It was simming all COM games in regular mode showing the helmets and stats after the game and would not let me back to the menu.