strategy - playbooks

beater29

• 1 year later...

Agility might be important but pure speed is the most important attribute in my opinion. based on what i've recently read on these sites and some experimenting, Rushing Power is absolutely invaluable. a high RP means your initial speed is high, and generally you don't even need to get faster if you want to work on other stats. 100 RP = godly, and you can leave RS and MS at 6 because they won't do anything. one of the TSB NES faqs at gamefaqs found certain values of MS being equal to higher values of RS (in that game, RS was initial speed while RP was acceleration; in this game they're switched), so if you're working on making your character faster than the initial speed (RP in this game), you'll have to also work MS so that its speed value is higher than the RP speed value, and THEN you have to improve RS to get to that top speed faster..... so it's a lot more work to make the player superb, but like i said.. 100 RP = godly enough.

also, i'm sure on-side kicks are considered "bitch" plays because on-sides work ALMOST ALL THE TIME in this game.... you can hog the ball the entire game and only lose it once or twice in a 3 minute quarters game.