Roster Swap

shanndogg

Hey guys, I was wondering if I can swap rosters with some of you. I already created the Atlanta Falcons and Baltimore Ravens rosters and would like to trade for others that have been updated. Let me know what you have and then we can set a time to log on and do the team trades. Thanks!

PS - Great site- I have been a TSB lover from the NES beginning and am very happy with Kickoff even though it's not perfect. Now if EA can just f off and end their monopoly on the NFL license...

how will this work...say i finish one division and i want to swap teams...wont i have to lose one of my teams to give to you and you will lose one of your teams to trade to me...or is it like a copy/paste sort of thing...

I think its the former. Just swap a team you havent done for it.

I tested it yesterday- let's say I updated the Packers, but you haven't. I trade you the Packers and when you accept it takes the place of the default Green Bay team. That way we just replace the teams we haven't updated with someone who has so eventually they will all match updated NFL teams.

I now have the Falcons, Ravens, and Browns done. Let me know when a good time to log on for you is so we can start updating. Anytime before 9am and after 5:30pm pacific is good for me.

Ok, that brings up another question then.

Say you have the Atlanta Falcons and I want to put them somewhere crazy. When I get the team data from you, can I choose which team to overwrite and put them in, for example, WTC North? or does it HAVE to overwrite the Atlanta team (or whatever I've renamed it to)?

I've completed the Giants, Eagles, and Cowboys fully. I've partially done the Skins(offense), and I've changed every team name, uniform, and added a few players(QB, RB) for the others. My friend code is in the friend code thread :evil: , so if you add me let me know.