What TecmoX Looked Like to Me WARNING: LONG!

Blue Luigi HA!   Wish I would of been there for that but I got a condition called "Old Man Syndrome" and after 13-14 hours at Badger Bowl, the Super 8 Bed looked more appeasing than my opponent calling 49ers vs Colts

Great Recap.

Thanks Sega. I should've worked a portion with you in there, but you were entirely too grown up, gracious, and mature to be mentioned with most of that idiocy. It's awesome to know you and thanks for the good conversations at BB.  

I forgot to mention that Nate B. from Columbus (coincidentally) is my Birthday brother. I was born 7 hours before him and it was like when Joey (from Friends) found his hand twin. It was pretty awesome.

Great recap buddy.  Good to see you again, always fun to chat with Mattrick Swaaaayyyyyyyyze       You're like the wind...... #seewhatididthere

Thanks Sega. I should've worked a portion with you in there, but you were entirely too grown up, gracious, and mature to be mentioned with most of that idiocy. It's awesome to know you and thanks for the good conversations at BB.  

Wait. Are we talking about the same guy here?

Sega was a great cheerleader for Manyo vs Orenga with the Posse behind him. BSD ftw!

Also, pretty early on, in the hallway just outside of the bar/main room, Sega dropped a "pussy" bomb (I forget the reference) but all I could see was the 7 year old boy right behind him with the 2 dads who were purposefully NOT making a big deal out of it.

Sega, I love you man, you are the best. #notecmobrotherleftbehind  #ioldmanneditandplayedtecmoinsteadoftheplaza #needtogototheplazanextyear #iwillrecapmytripsoononcemywifedaughterandmotherinlawallstoppuking #goingtoMadisonWAAAAAAYbetterthangettingtheflu

Wait. Are we talking about the same guy here?

Sega was a great cheerleader for Manyo vs Orenga with the Posse behind him. BSD ftw!

Also, pretty early on, in the hallway just outside of the bar/main room, Sega dropped a "pussy" bomb (I forget the reference) but all I could see was the 7 year old boy right behind him with the 2 dads who were purposefully NOT making a big deal out of it.

Sega, I love you man, you are the best. #notecmobrotherleftbehind  #ioldmanneditandplayedtecmoinsteadoftheplaza #needtogototheplazanextyear #iwillrecapmytripsoononcemywifedaughterandmotherinlawallstoppuking #goingtoMadisonWAAAAAAYbetterthangettingtheflu

You guys not at the plaza left a gaping hole similar to the one some crazy bunny left on some ninja. 

thats a gonzo recap, diaz!

I just want to know if anyone noticed what that blue luigi girl and her friend were doing near me before I started talking and getting her life story (fairly interesting one too)?

please dont say it, just tell me if you saw it and friggin laugh man, so funny... I forgot to ask you guys later.

Chet, thanks for reading. You guys really know how to throw a party. Post Madison Depression is a "thing." It's mind boggling. Long live Tecmo. If us out of towners can ever help in the process do not hesitate to reach out. The consequences of a year without Madison could be clinically serious. I look forwarding to seeing you all again soon and thanks for throwing undoubtedly one of the best weekends of my year.

Edited by diazzhole

Good read. I'm sorry that the controllers were set on opposite sides and wires were tangled up. Making it appear I pick team and picked controller.you played a good game, nice run in the tourney.

Thanks Rico! Fun as always. I look forward to next time. Never giving you Bo again... =) Way to run the shit out of the ball man!