HELP! Playoffs not triggering 6th Wildcard Correctly

TheRaj

HELP! Any help is appreciated!!!!

I created a rom with 12 teams per division. In all my testing I found the Playoff Wildcards worked fine. But now I get to the end of my season and get the following problem:

The AFC's 6th Wildcard is not triggering for some reason during my current season. This only happens if the Portly Ponders (originally Tampa Bay Bucs) win their last game AND that game was watched (either MAN, COM, or COA). I don't seem to have the issue if the Portly Pounders lose, or if the win and the game was SKP.

The AFC's 6th seed should be the Atlanta Maulers (originally Cleveland Browns) with a 7-4 record. The 5th Wildcard seed (Axe Icons, same division) are also 7-4 but they qualify regardless of this error.

What is weird is that if the Portly Pounders win their last game it makes them 7-4 aswell. Not sure why that should be affecting it at all. Also sometimes I am seeing the Pounders win their last game, and the Atlanta Maulers making the Playoffs as a Wildcard so I'm not sure why sometimes it isn't triggering.

I'm attaching the Rom file and the Save File. If you load the Save File you will see the error I am speaking off. I will also include a Save File saved before the last game.

If someone could look this over and see why the 6th Wildcard in the AFC Central (Crackle) isn't triggering I would be much appreciated. This drastically affects the season I'm currently running and makes the rom not-playable IMO (I don't want to release a ROM that could potentially miss a Wildcard).

I use FCEUX 2.1.5. The save files will not let me upload them with their original extension (.fc0 and .fc1) so I changed them. The first one (.txt) is BEFORE the last game is played, and the second one (.doc) is after the game is over. If you load the .doc save file it you will see that Atlanta Maulers should qualify for playoffs, but instead are replaced by a "MEGA" team.

To use the save files change their extensions to .fc0 and .fc1 and place them in the fcs folder of FCEUX.

PLEASE ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED!!!! I would like to release the game soon and this stops my season dead in its tracks.

TFO_Season - Copy (2).nes

TFO_Season - Copy (2).txt Change extension to .fc1 and add to fcs folder

TFO_Season - Copy (2).doc Change extension to .fc2 and add to fcs folder

Try changing x2331B to x0A instead of x0B.  It looks like the drop in teams is requiring you to change the amount of teams to sort for the wildcard position.

That looks to have done the trick :) Thank you sooooooo much!!!!!