Roster Editing And Related Crap

alfonso77

I've been digging around here and seen people refer to being able to edit the rosters of TSB2, but few have gone through the steps required to do so. I've tried playing around with roster editors for TSB and TSB3, but they don't load the files, and I don't know jack about hex editing, so I wouldn't know where to begin.

Well, that's basically like to know. At the very least, I'd like to know if it's possible to edit the SNES version so that I change the trade mode from using the 1994 rosters to one of the other years (I'm aiming to use the 1993 ones), and to a lesser extent, if it's possible to edit player names, numbers, abilities, skin tone, and so on, like can be done with the other versions of Tecmo.

Thanks for letting me know about the manager thing. It can open TSBII and let me do some editing, but only for the 1992 rosters. If there a way to change it to one of the other years, or is that part of the limited capabilites of it?

It's quite limited until someone could come up with another editor.