1. 14 game vs 16 game schedule
-I like the 16 game schedule better as it gives teams a better chance to overcome bad luck or key injuries
2. Pace (too fast, too slow, just right)
-pace is fine
3. Tiered Divisions? you like, dont like
-like a lot it's what makes it unique
4. Ratings... Season 1 was fast, and 2-3 are closer to OG. You like the season 1 feel or prefer S2/S3?
5. Playoffs- call outs or prefer standard seeding?
-call outs again it's what makes the league unique
6. More playoff teams? 8 out of 20... Add one more spot?
-no 6 teams is great. if anything add 1 more team and have 6/7 do a play in game
7. Extended break... like the idea or prefer keep it going?
-fine with me
8. Expansion. have 10 on wait list.... Would like to try for full 32?
-no i don't like expansion in this tiered format with promotion/relegation system. what i would to see is the last place in bronze gets relegated to the wait list and a new owner comes in to replace them. it will always bring in a new face to the league every season and give them a shot to move up the tiers. new owner gets put in the top draft tier regardless of skill level. if you don't want to get relegated then don't finish dead last what can I say?
9. Hacks- 2point, XP distance opinions/improvements or any other hack ideas.
-i liked the move out to the 3 yard line for XP making it a little harder for 2 pt conversions
Overall this league is amazing and you're doing an excellent job running. keep up the good work my man!