Files posted by bruddog
I can't take credit for this work @COA Elway did this graphical hack for another 1977 SNES rom he did. So I just copied the graphics over to the original SNES rom. Enjoy
This is my TSB2020 super hack version. This is based on my 2008 rom with custom plays. This is intended for a man vs man setting as some plays will cause the game to freeze in man vs com.
1. 2pt conversion
2. Custom defenses (you choose a defense instead of trying to pick a play)
goaline run D 4-4 run d 4-3 run d 3-4 run D blitz pass D 4-3 pass D (best for spying QB) 3-4 pass D (ilb plays deep) dime ( double cover wr's) 3. Over 40 new plays like RB screen, WR screen, useable flea flickers
4. Switch sides at the end of each quarter
5. Moving grapples
USER MOVES (if turned on)
1. Spin move- press" B" to attempt a spin move. You can fall, spin thru the defender or spin into the defender)
2. Attempt user popcorn (hold "A" to attempt a man popcorn works better with high hp players
3. Jump for pass. PRess "A" button to attempt to jump and block a pass
NEW MOVES (can use always)
1. Press "B" to move QB into shotgun
2. Press "SELECT" to down the ball
3. Press "START" to attempt to throw the ball away OOB
4. Tap B to throw a lob pass
5. hold B to throw a pass at the QB's normal passing speed
1. Angled punts
2. Possible to block punt
3. possible to shank puint
4. Fast int returns (easy to take to the house)
5. Speedy QB feet on dropbacks
6. Crowd is home team color
Probably others I'm forgetting.
This is basically a ratings and roster overhaul of the official site rom.
1. LILB's are often DB's due to the fact that nickel defense is the prevalent formation in the NFL these days
2. REC and PC boosted slightly from Original rom levels given the effectiveness of passing.
3. Ball control much higher than normal levels.
The RE in a 4-3 defense was placed at ROLB since that seems like the most natural position
Pro football focus was the main source for these ratings. Draft slot and scouting reports used for rookies.
Ever wanted to play against a friend with randomly selected "even" teams. This rom is for you. You can set a cap limit as well as how close you want the computer to come to that cap. I believe the positional values follow the values shown in the position values unless i made a typo.
SET THE CAP AND TOLERANCE
1. Press start on the title screen which will bring you the above screen shots.
2. Adjust the cap or cap tolerance by pressing left or right on the d-pad.
GET THE RANDOM TEAMS
3. Once you are ready press the start button. Press the A button and then the B button. The game uses the presses to determine the random number generator seed value.
P2 CHOOSES HIS TEAM
4. Player 2 presses left or right on his controller to choose which team he wants. He then presses the A button to choose his team Player 1 thus automatically get the other team. If you want to re-roll you can press the B button.
SET YOU_STARTERS AND PLAYBOOKS
5. Player 1 will get a chance to set his starters and then his playbooks. Then player 2 will get to set his starters and playbooks. You press B at each screen when you are finished.
PLAY THE GAME
6. The game will play in PRO-BOWL mode. I have fixed a bug and all players will now start the game in average condition.
1. Have a tapmeter version
2. Have the p1 and p2 caps be different so you can play a handicap match.
3. Add the hack that lets you check all your players and conditions by pressing left and right on a single player.
Color scan of manual for the SNES version of Tecmo Super Bowl III
This is a scanned manual for the SNES version of Tecmo Super Bowl II
Scanned manual of Tecmo Super Bowl for the NES
This is our own hacked version of Nestopia that is used by most everyone who plays online Tecmo
Anti-Cheat Version also called Brudtopia
If you have an error about missing/needing "d3dx9_42.dll", you need to install Direct X and can find it here
Not sure what match to call for practice. Or just want to have a random (fairish) match created? This is the rom for you.
This will randomly pick a match from a set of 64 matches
.DB IND, N.E
.DB N.E, SEA
.DB CLE, G.B
.DB CLE, SEA
.DB CLE, PHX
.DB PHX, NYJ
.DB PHX, DAL
.DB PHX, PIT
.DB DAL, NYJ
.DB ATL, PHX
.DB ATL, DAL
.DB ATL, DEN
.DB ATL, N.O
.DB N.O, PHX
.DB N.O, G.B
.DB N.O, DEN
.DB N.O, NYJ
.DB DAL, PIT
.DB PIT, N.O
.DB PIT, NYJ
.DB PIT, S.D
.DB PIT, T.B
.DB PIT, DEN
.DB S.D, DEN
.DB S.D, WAS
.DB S.D, K.C
.DB S.D, T.B
.DB RAMS, S.D
.DB RAMS, T.B
.DB DET, S.D
.DB DET, CIN
.DB T.B, ATL
.DB T.B, WAS
.DB MIN, DET
.DB MIN, WAS
.DB MIN, RAMS
.DB MIN, MIA
.DB MIN, CIN
.DB MIN, T.B
.DB MIA, RAMS
.DB MIA, CIN
.DB MIA, DET
.DB CIN, T.B
.DB CIN, CHI
.DB CIN, DEN
.DB CIN, S.D
.DB CIN, RAMS
.DB CIN, K.C
.DB CHI, RAI
.DB CHI, MIA
.DB CHI, PHI
.DB CHI, K.C
.DB CHI, RAMS
.DB CHI, S.D
.DB PHI, NYG
.DB K.C, RAI
.DB K.C, MIA
.DB RAI, MIA
.DB RAI, NYG
.DB RAI, PHI
.DB NYG, RAI
.DB NYG, BUF
.DB BUF, HOU
.DB S.F, HOU
EDIT: ADDED A MAN VS COM VERSION
This is the current TPC TSB rom with the tap counts displayed. The TPC rom only has the player 2 conditions fix as the no fumbles in endzone hack.
File imported by an administrator