1. 14 game vs 16 game schedule
14 games is fine. 16 seems like it woukd be more of a headache to finish.
2. Pace (too fast, too slow, just right)
I though it was just right. I had time left over in case i couldnt get them all in.
3. Tiered Divisions? you like, dont like
I like tiers, its a great way to build familiarity against opponents, and work your way up.
4. Ratings... Season 1 was fast, and 2-3 are closer to OG. You like the season 1 feel or prefer S2/S3?
I like it, reminds me of OG.
5. Playoffs- call outs or prefer standard seeding?
I havent experienced this, but im looking forward to the call out.
6. More playoff teams? 8 out of 20... Add one more spot?
8 is great, i like that there is a potential play in game, so i dont think expansion is necessary.
7. Extended break... like the idea or prefer keep it going?
Personally i need a summer break, so i am in favor.
8. Expansion. have 10 on wait list.... Would like to try for full 32?
More teams might be more of a hassle to finish, and i like the smaller community and comraderie.
9. Hacks- 2point, XP distance opinions/improvements or any other hack ideas.
I love the all of the hack ideas and the implementation. Works great. The only other thing i would like to see is a hard mid season deadline. This will hopefully prevent a scenario we are in now, and wont jeopardize the integrity of games if people play all their games when their opponents are out of the playoff race/have nothing to play for. I dont think that happened this year, there were quite a few spoilers, but I still think its warranted to protect the integrity and ensures we can finish on schedule.