Tecmo Milwaukee Presents: Who's Next?
Location: Boomers Sports Bar and Grill (Pewaukee, WI)
Player field projected at 48 players. Max players cutoff will be at 64 players.Round robin of Division play followed by single elimination tournament. Projected Entry Fee is $40Game Rules: Tecmo Milwaukee rules/ Tecmo Madison rules1) Teams will be tiered in 4 groups of 7 teams. 7 Lotto balls will be picked from before each game to determine which tier teams will be picked from. (1 in 7 chance for Tier 1 teams to be picked). 2) Coin toss winner picks Lotto Ball. Coin Toss Loser picks matchup. Coin toss Winner picks Team or Controller. (Player can only choose a team 1 time during round robin play. Teams resets in tournament play.)3) Customizing Playbooks and Lineup Changes: Customizing playbooks is permissible. You can access your “change” screen (screen where you check player conditions and make substitutions) only twice per half. This helps speed up the games.
4) WR/TE at RB: A WR/TE cannot carry the football unless it is a reverse. You can insert a WR or TE into a RB slot for lead blocking purposes, but he cannot carry the football. To further clarify, players such as Ernest Givins, Ricky Sanders, Mel Gray, Keith Jackson and Andre Rison cannot carry the football unless it is a reverse.
5) No Ties/Overtime: No game can end in a tie. If a game is tied when regulation concludes, competitors will proceed to OT. If no one scores in the first OT, a new game will begin and the first competitor to score will be declared the winner. So that one competitor does not start with the ball in each OT period, the kicking team in the first OT will be the receiving team in the new game (i.e. the second OT).
6) Lurching: Lurching is prohibited. If you want to rush with a DL, you must either go outside the offensive tackle or “popcorn” someone on the offensive line. Note that this rule does not apply to LBs.
7) Nintendo Malfunctions: If there is an equipment failure in the first half, games will be replayed from the start. If equipment malfunctions in the 2nd half, only the second half is replayed. In that event, the scores from each half are added together to obtain a final score. If the game was uncompetitive or the equipment malfunctioned due to human error, the tourney organizers reserve the right to declare a winner without replaying any portion of the game. Tournament Disputes: Rico, Coconuts, Troy and myself.
9) Controllers: Tournament competitors are not allowed to bring their own controller to use in games unless approved prior to tournament. Tournament organizers will coordinate obtaining equipment for the competition.
Entry Deadline is 11/1
Email address: [email protected]
Top 8 places paid out.
Each tournament has been a huge success fielding a very competitive playing field coming from all parts of the country. The venue is fantastic with great service, food and of course Adult Solutions. Our set up is fantastic with game play moving fast and furious. There is large interest already for this tournament. Don’t miss out!