Problems with your account

Knobbe

All, I've had a couple of people contact me because they were not allowed to post or do anything.

I'm not exactly sure what is causing the problem, though I do know how to fix it.

Thus, send me a PM if it lets you else send me an IM/e-mail to let me know you're having problems and I'll fix it.

Rod

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=10999

No, YOU are stupid and you have quite bad timing as my day has been going swimmingly.

You're such a pompous asshole you didn't even check to see if the games were deleted.

Thus, you're either a giantic asshole or are trying to see how far I'll go.

BANNED

Should you feel to escalate this, constantly IM me, or start creating fake accounts, I'll ban you on puretecmo, and then we'll keep going until you stop or you've been banned from all tecmo. Your next move should be to not mention me, talk to me, or do anything as more than likely I will probably take your snide underhanded comments the right way.

i've had a problem with my account

people have been uploading fake games. please delete:

32563 P.H MRTECMOSUPERBOWL (P.A) L 10 - 24 02.27.08

32562 P.H MRTECMOSUPERBOWL (P.A) L 10 - 24 02.27.08

32561 P.H MRTECMOSUPERBOWL (P.A) L 10 - 24 02.27.08

this is stupid

By the way, I figured out that the ProBlack theme installed here was the culprit.

I've disabled it but will look to get a replacement in here at some time.

All, I've had a couple of people contact me because they were not allowed to post or do anything.

I'm not exactly sure what is causing the problem, though I do know how to fix it.

Thus, send me a PM if it lets you else send me an IM/e-mail to let me know you're having problems and I'll fix it.

Rod