19 members have voted

1. 1. Eric Dickerson's NES TSB max speed

• 75 ms
    • 69 ms
    • 63 ms
    • 56 ms
    • 50 ms
    • 44 ms

in 1990 (the year of rosters for NES TSB, I believe. If it's '91, the stats are quite worse anyways)

1. He was on the Colts

2. He had 677 yards and 4 TDs

3. He is Eric Dickerson

1+2+3 = 44 MS

Is he getting more or less points for being Eric Dickerson?

If so he gets a 50....

in 1990 (the year of rosters for NES TSB, I believe. If it's '91, the stats are quite worse anyways)

1. He was on the Colts

2. He had 677 yards and 4 TDs

3. He is Eric Dickerson

1+2+3 = 44 MS

In '89 he had just broke a record, getting to 10,000 yards faster than anyone ever, Jim Brown included. In '90 he only started 8 games, playing in 11 and still had the 677 yards and 4 tds. Back then being Eric Dickerson was considered a good thing, not bad. They gave another at the time star rb who played half a season a pretty good rating (Bo Jackson, 75 ms)

Upon looking at the situation more, it appears Dickerson missed the first 5 games of the season due to the Colts just suspending him for being a jerk.

I'd have to say 56 ms.

More than likely Dickerson would have been expected to bounce back with 16 games and 1000 yds in 1991.

Tecmo programmers would have given him a 69, since they gave Bo Jackson 75. However, Bo deserved at most 63ms for any of his actual 4 years played, both because he never played a full season and because he might have hurt the Raiders more than helped them in the same way that Tiki Barber hurt the Giants in '06. In '90 I would give Eric 50ms, he was not the player he was even a year before.

In my '83 rom, however, it was a different story. I gave Eric the top rating of 69.

On my all time greats my top rating is 63 and Eric is one of four players who got it. Bo was one of five who got 56.