Hollywood TSB Rom

TecmoTurd

and there was a series on HBO about 20+years ago. Can't remember the name of the team. Think it was like the LA blitz or something.

Heh, you're thinking of "First and Ten." That team was the California Bulls, wasn't it? Their helmet logo looked like a backward Vikings helmet logo.

and there was a series on HBO about 20+years ago. Can't remember the name of the team. Think it was like the LA blitz or something.

Heh, you're thinking of "First and Ten." That team was the California Bulls, wasn't it? Their helmet logo looked like a backward Vikings helmet logo.

OJ!

It was mentioned earlier, but no response to it, but since there seems to be media outside movies getting suggested, how about some teams (or at least the main one) from the football manga/anime Eyeshield21? I was thinking about doing a ES21 based hack, but this maybe a better suited, albeit not fully themed project for it.

I disagree, if only to push the issue of doing a manga/anime TSB, XD.

• 7 years later...

I just came across (ebay) a knock-off Shane Falco of the Washington Sentinels jersey from the film “the replacements,” And it reminded me about this thread. Did this ROM ever come out? I would so love to play it!

Edited by vegas

• 1 month later...

Saw this thread and thought it was a pretty cool idea. I've never edited roms before but this idea made me want to try my hand at it. I just started messing around with editing the mini helmets and that's it and it's definitely not the best that's for sure but maybe it will give someone else who knows what they are doing when it comes to editing roms some inspiration to get this project up and running. Also, I edited a 2017 TSB 32 team rom and I don't know which version it was and who created it originally to give credit to them but like I said, I just loaded up a rom and started messing around with the mini helmets. Let's get this project going!

This is the list of the teams helmets that I edited in the picture below:

BUF - Dallas Carter Cowboys (Friday Night Lights: Movie)

MIA - Miami Bucks (Semi-Tough)

NE - Washington Sentinels (The Replacements)

NYJ - Taft Rockets (Best of Times)

CIN - Maiden Browns (The Longshots)

CLE - The Unbeatables (Basically an extra team that I made into an All-Star team of all the best players in the rom) Thought it would be fun and a challenge to try and beat them (Ironic that it was the terrible Cleveland Browns too)

BAL - Ampipe Bulldogs (All the Right Moves)

PIT - Eastern State U Timberwolves (The Program)

IND - Polk High School (Married With Children) or could make them into The Guards (The Longest Yard)

HOU - Louisiana U Cougars (The Waterboy)

JAX - Kilpatrick Mustangs (Gridiron Gang)

TEN - Shiloh Christian Academy Eagles (Facing the Giants)

DEN - Blue Mountain State Goats (Blue Mountain State)

KC - Adams College Atoms (Revenge of the Nerds)

OAK - North Dallas Bulls (North Dallas Forty)

LAC - Dillon Panthers (Friday Night Lights: TV Show)

WAS - South Central Louisiana State Mud Dogs (The Waterboy)

GIA - The Little Giants (Little Giants)

PHI - Texas State Armadillos (Necessary Roughness)

DAL - Ridgemont Wolves (Fast Times at Ridgemont High)

CHI - Miami Sharks (Any Given Sunday)

DET - Bayside High School Tigers (Saved by the Bell)

GB - Marshall Thundering Herd (We Are Marshall) 

MIN - Minnesota State Screaming Eagles (COACH)

TB - East Mississippi CC Lions (Last Chance U)

NO - Permian Panthers (Friday Night Lights: Movie)

ATL - The Mean Machine (The Longest Yard)

CAR - Central High Wildcats (Wildcats)

SF - T.C. Williams Titans (Remember the Titans)

LAR - Dallas Knights (Any Given Sunday) or Notre Dame (Rudy) or T.L Hanna HS Jackets (Radio)

SEA - West Canaan High School Coyotes (Varsity Blues)

ARI - Park City Pirates (Lucas)

Other teams you could use: Heartland Comebacks (The Comebacks), Boston Rebels (The Game Plan), Duluth Bulldogs (Leatherheads), John Hughes HS Wasps (Not Another Teen Movie), Orlando Breakers (COACH), Smallville HS Crows (Smallville), Rydell HS Rangers (Grease), California Bulls (1st and 10)...

Screenshot 2018-01-30 07.59.19.png

Screenshot 2018-01-30 07.59.11.png

Screenshot 2018-01-30 07.59.00.png

Screenshot 2018-01-30 07.58.49.png

Screenshot 2018-01-30 07.58.42.png

Screenshot 2018-01-30 08.09.42.png

Screenshot 2018-01-30 12.13.01.png

Screenshot 2018-01-30 12.12.04.png

Screenshot 2018-01-30 12.11.27.png

Edited by taylorgov2

Added a couple of more pics to my above post showing some minor changes that I have been messing with for the last couple of days. Also I have completed full rosters for Texas State Armadillos, Eastern State Timberwolves, Permian Panthers and the Miami Sharks. Having trouble using TSBTool Supreme when updating the rosters for TC Williams Titans (SF), West Canaan Coyotes (SEA). When editing those teams so far, it messes up the rom. 

Edited by taylorgov2

• 2 weeks later...

Been a slow go trying to juggle work and working on this project. Could definitely use some help if anyone is interested as I am VERY green when it comes to editing roms so limited on what I can do. Would love to see this get completed. I have added a couple of more rosters, modified the title screen and got 2 large helmets completed since the last time I posted but that's it.

Screenshot 2018-02-13 09.55.26.png

Screenshot 2018-02-13 09.48.29.png

Screenshot 2018-02-13 09.54.34.png

30 minutes ago, taylorgov2 said:

Been a slow go trying to juggle work and working on this project. Could definitely use some help if anyone is interested as I am VERY green when it comes to editing roms so limited on what I can do. Would love to see this get completed. I have added a couple of more rosters, modified the title screen and got 2 large helmets completed since the last time I posted but that's it.

Screenshot 2018-02-13 09.55.26.png

Screenshot 2018-02-13 09.54.34.png

Looks good so far!  Don't sell yourself short, it took me ages to figure out some of the helmet editing.

We've got a whole offseason now to sharpen our rom-editing skills :)

6 hours ago, taylorgov2 said:

Wish I had the skills to assist, but know that you've got people excited about this ROM cheering you on!

On 1/30/2018 at 7:15 AM, taylorgov2 said:

Added a couple of more pics to my above post showing some minor changes that I have been messing with for the last couple of days. Also I have completed full rosters for Texas State Armadillos, Eastern State Timberwolves, Permian Panthers and the Miami Sharks. Having trouble using TSBTool Supreme when updating the rosters for TC Williams Titans (SF), West Canaan Coyotes (SEA). When editing those teams so far, it messes up the rom. 

Love this project!!!

Upload the ROM and rosters that are causing trouble (text format) that you're working on and I'll see if I can troubleshoot the issue.

I have edited all but about 7 of the large helmets in the past week and will try an attempt to get some more of the rosters done this weekend and next week. Here is the list of the teams that are in the photos below that I have completed so far.

Dallas Carter Cowboys (Friday Night Lights Movie) - BUFFALO BILLS

Miami Bucks (Semi-Tough) - MIAMI DOLPHINS

Washington Sentinels (The Replacements) - NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

Taft High Rockets (Best of Times) - NEW YORK JETS

Maiden Browns (The Longshots) - CINCINNATI BENGALS

The Unbeatables (All-Star Team that basically is a mixture of some of the best players on other teams and some players that are not on any team in the rom such as Forrest Gump (KR/RB4), Al Bundy (2TE), Rod Tidwell (WR4) and others. CLEVELAND BROWNS

Ampipe Bulldogs (All the Right Moves) - BALTIMORE RAVENS

Eastern St. Timberwolves (The Program) - PITTSBURGH STEELERS

The Guards (The Longest Yard) - INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Univ. of Louisiana Cougars (The Waterboy) - HOUSTON TEXANS

Kilpatrick Mustangs (The Gridiron Gang) - JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS

Shiloh Christian Acad. Eagles (Facing the Giants) - TENNESSEE TITANS

Adams College Atoms (Revenge of the Nerds) - KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

Dillon Panthers (Friday Night Lights TV Show) - LOS ANGELES CHARGERS

The Little Giants (Little Giants) - NY GIANTS

Texas State Armadillos (Unnecessary Roughness) - PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

Ridgemont Wolves (Fast Times at Ridgemont High) - DALLAS COWBOYS

Minnesota St. Screaming Eagles (COACH TV Show) - MINNESOTA VIKINGS

Miami Sharks (Any Given Sunday) - CHICAGO BEARS

Bayside Tigers (Saved By the Bell) - DETROIT LIONS

East Mississippi CC Lions (Last Chance U) - TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS

Permian Panthers (Friday Night Lights Movie) - NEW ORLEANS SAINTS

TC Williams Titans (Remember the Titans) - SAN FRANSISCO 49ERS

Dallas Knights (Any Given Sunday) - LOS ANGELES RAMS

Like I've said before, this is my first time attempting to edit ANY rom before so it's taking me a little bit to figure things out but I'm starting to get the hang of it. Still gonna tweak some of these helmets some more but all in all, I'm fairly pleased with the result for my first attempt at this. Here is the list of remaining large helmets I have left to do:

- North Dallas Bulls (North Dallas Forty)

- Blue Mountain State Goats (Blue Mt St)

- The Muddogs (The Waterboy)

- Marshall Thundering Herd (We Are Marshall)

- Mean Machine (The Longest Yard)

- West Canaan Coyotes (Varsity Blues)

- Park City Pirates (Lucas)

BAD_AL Where are you wanting me to upload the rom so you can troubleshoot the rosters and what do you mean by text format? Just a word document with the player names, numbers and positions on it?

Screenshot 2018-02-23 15.59.34.png

Screenshot 2018-02-23 15.58.58.png

Screenshot 2018-02-23 15.58.42.png

Screenshot 2018-02-23 15.58.25.png

Screenshot 2018-02-23 15.58.04.png

Screenshot 2018-02-23 15.57.51.png

Screenshot 2018-02-23 15.57.39.png

Screenshot 2018-02-23 15.57.25.png

Screenshot 2018-02-23 15.57.08.png

Screenshot 2018-02-23 15.56.54.png

Screenshot 2018-02-23 15.56.41.png

Screenshot 2018-02-23 15.56.24.png

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 5:16 PM, BAD_AL said:

You should be able to upload files in this forum. There is a "Drag files here to attach, or choose files..." area when you add a reply (at least there is for me).

Package up that stuff in a zip file and add it as an attachment to your post.

OK. Let me finish editing the large helmets and we'll work on the rosters. I have only 4 more left. Just finished doing the large helmets for Marshall, West Canaan Coyotes, North Dallas Bulls and The Wildcats. Just Blue Mountain St, Park City Pirates, Mud Dogs and the Mean Machine left. 

Attached is a pic of the West Canaan Coyotes helmet I just finished.

Screenshot 2018-02-28 15.59.08.png

Edited by taylorgov2

Here is Blue Mountain St Goats and The Mean Machine helmets. I really like how the Mean Machine helmet turned out, might have to do some tweaking on the BMSU helmet though. 

Screenshot 2018-03-02 13.11.45.png

Edited by taylorgov2

All Large Helmets are now complete!!!! Now time to work on the rest of the rosters and ratings.

Need some opinions on the following:

- There are only a few main characters in some of the Movies/TV shows (ex. AC Slater on Bayside) that actually played football on the movie/show. Would you want me to make some of the other main characters that don't actually play football in the movie/show as players on the rom (ex. Zack Morris on Bayside) or just fill the other roster spots with made up players and only have the characters that actually played football in the movie/show on the team?

- Friday Night Lights TV Show: Dillon Panthers - Thinking about combining the Dillon Panthers and East Dillon Panthers players from the show in order to use more players from the show. If you like the idea of that, who would you want the 2nd QB to be? Jason Street or Vince Howard?

Let me know your thoughts so I can continue to edit the rosters!

Also, attached is an Excel format roster sheet of some of the teams I have left to complete rosters on. I've gotten a few teams already done but if anyone would like to help me out by filling in some of the unknown spots, it would be greatly appreciated.

Hollywood TB Rosters.xlsx

Edited by taylorgov2

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a slow process due to my learning curve but the rom is finally almost complete! Since my last update I have:

Updated graphics such as team logos, Pro Bowl logos and uniforms, endzones complete, updated mini helmets, etc... Also, ALL team names, rosters as well as Pro Bowl rosters are now complete! Changed the conference names to AAC (Academy Award Conference) and GGC (Golden Globe Conference)...cheesy I know but couldn't think of anything else. I also decided to change Polk High into The Allenville Guards from The Longest Yard but another team on the rom, The Unbeatables (All-Star team essentially) have a mix of the best players from the rom with a few players that are not on any of the other teams such as Al Bundy, Forrest Gump, Rod Tidwell, etc...I will probably make this available in a couple of different versions as well. One with hacks already added and another that NO hacks have been added (base rom) so you can add what you want to it. The base rom will be everything updated (rosters, ratings, logos, team names, etc..) except there will be no hacks on the rom. All I really have left to do is add some hacks to it and tweak some more of the ratings. Below are pictures of some of the updates that I have done recently. Any other ideas you would like to see in the rom let me know.

Screenshot 2018-03-29 16.00.53.png

Screenshot 2018-03-29 16.01.59.png

Screenshot 2018-03-29 16.03.29.png

Screenshot 2018-03-29 16.05.13.png

Screenshot 2018-03-29 16.05.33.png

Screenshot 2018-03-29 16.05.50.png

Screenshot 2018-03-29 16.06.29.png

Screenshot 2018-03-29 16.06.35.png

Screenshot 2018-03-29 16.07.50.png

Screenshot 2018-03-29 16.09.39.png

Screenshot 2018-03-29 16.11.24.png

Screenshot 2018-03-29 16.12.31.png