(Nacirema) - 32-Rom - 2008 - Wk22 Super Bowl - v1.0 Rosters

NaciremaDream

**UPDATE** -- Did a final tweaking of the Giants and Patriots rosters after the super bowl game. Did alot of adjustments to Giants team. Fixed Jersey numbers.

Re-did Ahmad Bradshaw, Jacobs ratings.

Re-did Strahan, Osi, kivu, mitchell, tuck etc...etc...

added David Tyree, Boss is now start TE, fixed skin

Made k.faulk, wes welker a little better (again)

lowered Brady's AVPB one notch

made Eli manning pretty cccoooooooolllll

gave NY backup WRs better REC ratings

Enjoy, cya Next Year !!!

Thanks to CXROM and his great 32 Team Rom, and SupermanXX's first roster adjustment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Old Rosters updates**

*Week21*

This is just my own fiddling around with the ratings and rosters for the 2008 Season w/ the 32-Team Rom by:

-cxrom

and the roster version update by

-suprmnxxx

nothing to spectacular, tried to reflect the NFL after the championship games. Giants victory, and Pats victory..

made Atari Bigby a harder hitter .. etc ... gave Patriots, Cowboys, Packers, Colts new formation sets.. 3WR, Pack 4WR ... used my own ratings discretion.

NOTE: This is CXRom's and SupermanXX 32-Rom work, I was just editing the ratings and minor things comparable to my other roms I edited. All credit to the original authors.

32-Team - NFL 2008 - Roster updatev075 .rar

32-Team - 2008 - Super Bowl Update 1.0 .rar

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, thanks for the reply.... Yes, Osi and Strahan, and the two LB's i made fast .... Could be too much as I didn't get to play this one as much and test it. Tried to reflect Osi and Strahan and the quickness of the ends... , also the two LB's quickness ..

Perhaps i'll do one last adjustment on all the teams to make all ratings more compatible with the others. My idea of editing the Giants / Patriots team was reflective of the Super Bowl only. Wes Welker and Brady were the only one adjusted for the pats I believe due to Welker's great game, and Brady's lowering of the Avoid Pass Block

For instance, if I made the rosters for the whole year... i'd prolly lower Strahan ratings, and Toomer, S.Smith and Tyree receptions would be lower no doubt also, K.Boss too. So, this is just reflective of that one game. Tyree's 50 REC is only due to that unbelievable catch. Steve Smith also just started making receptions in the NFC Champ and Super Bowl game.

I also didn't raise Eli Manning Completion% Rating since he still only threw for around 55% or 56% .

Thanks for for those whom took the time to check it out, and props to all the creators and authors of previous roms and editors. Without, I wouldn't be able to play with Walter Payton on Tecmo Super Bowl, let alone enjoy a 32-Team rom..!!

Take Care all,

~Nacirema

Weird. I can't open this rom for some reason. :wink:

Remove all the spaces and punctuation from the folder name and file name.

Did you pimp up NJ too much? I understand they won but they shouldn't be TSB supermen because of it!!

Thanks for helping the genltmen about the file-name. I didn't realize I put that extra (.) in the name, so, just rename it in order to open it. Thanks again bro!