!!UPDATED!!TSB2K7-32J-PB-V2.5 (update to cx's-v105)

suprmnxxx

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a glitch with one of the ips patches he applied to the rom. You can apply all the same ips patches if you want, they are available for download here:

http://www.tecmobowl.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=5320

How do you apply them? I don't see those instructions.

Use the hex editor I pm'ed you and go to the hex adress above and overwrite the bytes w/ the hex's bytes that are in the above post, agine, cxrom said from my take on it, he would'nt recommend using ips patches on the 32 team rom sumthing about the rom is not like the original 28 team tsb ( like the old tsbtool would open the file but everything was in diffrent slots) and thats what all the ips patches are for is the 28 team rom.

The Dolphins and Falcons are still winning Divisions......

As peepingmike said you can edit the rom, if you don't like the current team rosters

here is the link viewtopic.php?f=34&t=6941&start=141

if you don't know how pm me and i'll try to help you or just make anothere post on this thread and i'll do a edit and then post.

thanks for the feed back

As peepingmike said you can edit the rom, if you don't like the current team rosters

if you don't know how pm me and i'll try to help you or just make anothere post on this thread and i'll do a edit and then post.

thanks for the feed back

SimData is seperate from the regular ratings.

thanks for the feed back

What do you mean?

thanks for the feed back

you can change the players ratings and sim data for the teams w/ tsbsupreme, should have been more clear w/ my post thanks

I'm a little bit of a newb at this but after editing the sim offense and defence of each team, I try to apply it to the rom but it gives me errors.

ERROR (low level) INSERTPLAYER: Player name or position invalid

How do I fix this?

w/ BAD_AL's latest tsbsupream tool if you make any changes to the starting lineup (players) you get this error, as far as I can tell it doesn't effect the rom (meaning) the changes to the starting lineup stay and the rom doesn't glitch, if you find any glitches or the rom becomes unusable pm me or post it in BAD_AL thread for his tool, I'm sure he would want to know, so when he releases his latest update to the tool this type of issue can be fixed.

thanks sup!!!

I have to say, I'm usually the harshest of critics but this update is (nearly) brilliant. These periodical updates are starting to come into their own. Good job Topic creator and everyone else that was involved.

I'm glade that you you are enjoying the rom and thanks for the kind reply :)

later sup!!!

Awesome job with this. I like the playbook option during the game. What's up with the weather option in the options menu? What does that do? I have it on and it seems like it doesn't do anything. Again great job keep it up!!!

I'm playing the v2.5 one BTW. Does that one have all the hacks in it as listed above?

I just downloaded v2.6 and when I goto unzip it, it says there are no files to extract.

PS - Sent ya a PM too.

Thanks BigBen7 for letting me know that the file was missing and yes all the hacks are in the v2.5 and v2.6, v2.6 has harder juice setting and quickness for fumbles and int were v2.5 doesn't, the weather is a place holder at this time for future.

I just downloaded v2.6 and when I goto unzip it, it says there are no files to extract.

PS - Sent ya a PM too.

Thanks BigBen7 for letting me know that the file was missing and yes all the hacks are in the v2.5 and v2.6, v2.6 has harder juice setting and quickness for fumbles and int were v2.5 doesn't, the weather is a place holder at this time for future.

Thanks I'll have to try it later.

• 2 weeks later...