TSB rating Tom Brady?

buck

commentators also mentioned that welker was nfl leader in YAC.

so, fuck all the welker haters.

Don't all you stupid Pats fans realize it's only because Moss and Stallworth are always double-teamed? It's easy for a WR to put up sick numbers when all you have to worry about are slow-ass LBs in single coverage.

Don't all you stupid Pats fans realize it's only because Moss and Stallworth are always double-teamed? It's easy for a WR to put up sick numbers when all you have to worry about are slow-ass LBs in single coverage.

:D

Who was the 3rd WR on the 49ers with Rice and Taylor? Who is the 3rd WR on the Bengals that put up sick numbers because Johnson and Housh were covered?

By the way, don't call me stupid, it hurts my feelings... :)

49ers had Brent Jones. The Bengals suck so it's not a valid comparison. Pats have better play-calling.

Edit: also, I don't mean to say Welker is a bad receiver. He's very good at what he does. But he does not have the skills to be a number one option and go head-to-head with the premier CBs in the league. That is what you should consider when rating receivers for a rom. He should not be beating corners with his speed down the sideline, he's not that type of player. So you give him low speed and around 63rec in a 3-wr set and you leave it to the person playing to use him effectively.

Edit: also, I don't mean to say Welker is a bad receiver. He's very good at what he does. But he does not have the skills to be a number one option and go head-to-head with the premier CBs in the league. That is what you should consider when rating receivers for a rom. He should not be beating corners with his speed down the sideline, he's not that type of player. So you give him low speed and around 63rec in a 3-wr set and you leave it to the person playing to use him effectively.

I'll buy that.

:)

Who was the 3rd WR on the 49ers with Rice and Taylor? Who is the 3rd WR on the Bengals that put up sick numbers because Johnson and Housh were covered?

By the way, don't call me stupid, it hurts my feelings... :)

Yeah Jones for the Niners and Henry for the Bengals. Chris Henry put up 6 tds as a rookie then had over 600 yards and 9 tds in 2006. Last year they all sucked. How about Curtis Duncan in TSB, he had 66 catches for 785 yards in 1990 as the 4th reciever :D

Hey I have to give Welker props for his hands and quickness though after hauling in some of Brady's erratic and off stride throws.

Because I'm an old school Tecmo fan.. when Bo Jackson was at it, he had a 75ms on average. Barry a 6ms. Since Moss has another gear, I'm thinking he should be a 75ms and his hands a 81rec like Rice back on the original Nintendo version.

I notice Champ is the best corner. Ladanian is the fastest Rb and Ed Reed is tied for the hardest hitter. He should be a 56/63hp I think.

Jacobs from NYG is too, "physical." 94hp on average?

Adrian Peterson could be a bit better. ROY plus he's a beast.

Also the LB Willis from S.F. Def. ROy

Where is Antonio Cromartie for the Chargers?? And Chris Henry for the Bengals??

And T.O. is the only physical Wr when Steve Smith's hitting power and rushing power should be a bit higher. Also Greg Jennings' from the Packers. Great after the catch and you don't want those scrub db's being able to touch 'em, make them fall.

P.S. Please, remove Sean Taylor. I love how he's still there but.. you know. Sigh.

I'm a stickler for details etc and wouldn't mind giving my input if wanted.

[[Trying to use the TSBtool editor to change soem ratings. Any help would be welcomed. Not to be overlooked, great job on the game guys.. =]]

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...