Updated!!! tsb 32-team rom

suprmnxxx

Have you tried simming a season with this ROM?

Editing the ROM messes everything up, the AFC east is the only team that finished the entire schedule, all other divisons only played 12 games, and the NFC west didn't play any games.

Nice try, but I'll wait for the official 32 team ROM editor.

You know, it might be time to let updating this rom go. It's been downloaded about 1800 times now, and there's not really any reason to update it at this point. It is what it is. Maybe someone will make a "end of season" rom with exactly appropriate to this year only ratings or something. I'm sure there'll be an '08 rom the second the season is ready to start next year.

You know, it might be time to let updating this rom go. It's been downloaded about 1800 times now, and there's not really any reason to update it at this point. It is what it is. Maybe someone will make a "end of season" rom with exactly appropriate to this year only ratings or something. I'm sure there'll be an '08 rom the second the season is ready to start next year.

I would agree for the most part. There's only a few pressing updates IMO, the Colts and Utecht, the Bears and Benson. They can be fixed by just making your own playbooks.

It's a masterpiece, no need to F with that.

Have you tried simming a season with this ROM?

Editing the ROM messes everything up, the AFC east is the only team that finished the entire schedule, all other divisons only played 12 games, and the NFC west didn't play any games.

Nice try, but I'll wait for the official 32 team ROM editor.

peepingmike I'll address this immediately and post the new rom at the top of the theard w/ the season mode working just like CXROM original, pluse all the updates, thanks for letting me know!!! sup!!!

mike, this is an issue that happens when you us nestopia w/ this rom, i'm assuming thats the emulator your using (onley emulator that i have tested w/ this problem) at this time I don't why. If you us jnes 0.6 or rocknes x 2.0 the small helmets in team select color pallets hold true. jnes 0.6 has the graphic boost like nestopia, but you are limited to four window sizes nestopia has a free window, meaning you choose the size of the window to play in rocknes has a free window aswell thats why so many peopl use them. here is a zip w/ jnes 0.6 and rocknes x 2.0 try them out. SUP!!!

emulators jnes 0.6 and rocknes x2.0.zip

Um, you edited how many players ratings? If you were trying to a make any significant changes to any good teams your attention should be focused on the packers running back Ryan Grant, who first started in week 8, has rushed for 929 yards with a 5.1 yards per rush average. Also, Green Bay isn't that heavy a passing team, Grant, alone, on average has about 22 or 23 carries a game in that 8 week span.

Um, you edited how many players ratings? If you were trying to a make any significant changes to any good teams your attention should be focused on the packers running back Ryan Grant, who first started in week 8, has rushed for 929 yards with a 5.1 yards per rush average. Also, Green Bay isn't that heavy a passing team, Grant, alone, on average has about 22 or 23 carries a game in that 8 week span.

just about every team has a player or more so players w/ a different rating than cxrom's 32 team original (sorry if i missed one you thought should have been changed) :mrgreen: most were just glad there was an update but your not just most r u anyway cx's rom didn't need any changes to begine w/ it's just that balanced of a rom, I did the rating changes and player updates and other small tweaks because there were alot people that wanted a update to this great rom and so I did and now since bad_al has released his new alpha tool that anybody should be able to use, you can focus your own attention on making any changes to it you want, happy editing!!! sup!!!

great rom but i do have one small problem. i think antoino cromartie should be starting over drayton florence or quentin jammer for the chargers. seeing as that he does have 10 ints this year.

I can see your point i'll make that change to the chargers and the the one to rayn grant and the packers to a more pass balanced team cause bret still slings the rock also w/ the juiced hack and int hack as well it's going to be sweet should be at the top of the thread in a hour (time 12:45 eastern) thanks for the input it's nice to know sumone liked it. SUP!!!

What patches were added? Did you figure out the juice yet? I tried last night but I can't really tell if it worked.

How are you adding the patches? I didn't know you could add the ips changes and make them part of the ROM.

Thanks.

the hack's that were added to the great CX's 32 team rom are posted at the top of the thread w/ the updated rom itself tsb-2k7-32-team-v2.0.nes and yes the juice works but if players ratings are to high the juice is sort of countered but not completely.

the hacks are being added w/ zerowin2.0

SUP!!!

be careful with applying patches. if they have confilicting rom/ram usage with 32 rom shit'll crash and burn.

Hi CX let me start by saying (I LOVE) the 32 team rom :mrgreen: being playing since I was a youngster and loved tsb on the nes back in the day and thanks in large part to you, it's like breath of fresh air w/ a familiar scent. you said thank's wasn't necessary but people could show you that they appreciated by updating it every year and I plan to show you that respect.

If a rom has had patches added and the patches had confilicting rom/ram usage would the rom crash on the frist attempt to play or could it crash sum time after and what type of crash and brun are we talking. thanks agine for everything SUP!!!

What patches were added? Did you figure out the juice yet? I tried last night but I can't really tell if it worked.

How are you adding the patches? I didn't know you could add the ips changes and make them part of the ROM.

Thanks.

mike i'm using the hex editor to input the juice hack at line 1df10 the pattern is in sets of 5 numbers ( 03, 04, 06, 09, 09 ) these #'s are for a team that is like 16-0 in season mode just put this numbers across the board staring at line 1df10 end at 1df60 onley one set of numbers go to on line 1df60. SUP!!!

If a rom has had patches added and the patches had confilicting rom/ram usage would the rom crash on the frist attempt to play or could it crash sum time after and what type of crash and brun are we talking. thanks agine for everything SUP!!!

if the patches just modify data, then they should be alright. if they modify and/or add code is where things get dangerous. anything could happen, i've seen matt leinart moon walk into the endzone because of a glitch.

Thanks.

mike i'm using the hex editor to input the juice hack at line 1df10 the pattern is in sets of 5 numbers ( 03, 04, 06, 09, 09 ) these #'s are for a team that is like 16-0 in season mode just put this numbers across the board staring at line 1df10 end at 1df60 onley one set of numbers go to on line 1df60. SUP!!!

Is there a hex editor built into the Al's tool or am I missing something?

Thanks.

Is there a hex editor built into the Al's tool or am I missing something?

peepingmike, no AL's alpha tool dosen't have a hex editor but that sumthing we might have to mention to him on his next release, here is a hex editor for you. If you need a hand just let me know w/ the hex editing i'm just starting to get the hang of it but I do have a super juice I've just about got complete still labbing on the coverage. SUP!!!

hex editor.zip