Hardball 5

bigjim28

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Is this game still available anywhere? Can you download it? Did a little searching, couldn't find a torrent for it...is it small enough to be able to share? I thought I'd give it a shot...

Yea i would like to download this myself turd i have looked for days but have found nothing.

• 3 weeks later...

amazing we are sitting here in 2010 talking about hardball 5. bigjim, i recall talking with you on another board a few years ago, seems like me and you were the only ones updating rosters between 2005 and in your case, the present.

amazed you have 2010 up and running. terrific work. i am in the process of updating the rosters as of the all star break. i am also going through and according to the stats this year updating all of the batter's ratings for key stats...power, contact, speed mostly.

i will have this out by the end of next week. jesus....hardball 5. what a blast from the past.

• 1 month later...

I tried to upload the game here, but it runs off of a CD and the file from the CD is over 140MB and would not upload. I will try any suggestions you may have.

But here is another update as of last week.

If anyone ever wants an update send me a message, I dont really check this very often but if I get an email I will respond.

2010.zip

• 3 weeks later...

I just downloaded the demo of this game...it's really a lot of fun...moreso with another player I think. Looks like you can play over the internet? I have to get a copy of this somewhere with your updated rosters...looks like the customization is endless...

I had to download dosbox to run it on my Windows 7 machine though, so the only drawback is that I can't run it in a bigger screen, which blows, but very fun nonetheless...