Issues with NES USB controller on Nestopia

haitian ethics

Ok ... I've got an NES USB controller. I'm using Nestopia. Using Windows as well.

When I plug the USB into the port, the computer acknowledges the hardware. However, when I open Nestopia and attempt to play TSB2007 (or any TSB for that matter), Nestopia does not recognize the NES controller. I've checked "Machine">>"Port 1" and tried all options, but to no avail. Also, I've gone through the "Options">>"Input" route and gotten no love there either.

I feel like the solution is right under my nose, but I just can't grasp it. Any and all suggestions are welcome as using the keyboard to switch receivers is driving me up the wall.

Ok ... I've got an NES USB controller. I'm using Nestopia. Using Windows as well.

When I plug the USB into the port, the computer acknowledges the hardware. However, when I open Nestopia and attempt to play TSB2007 (or any TSB for that matter), Nestopia does not recognize the NES controller. I've checked "Machine">>"Port 1" and tried all options, but to no avail. Also, I've gone through the "Options">>"Input" route and gotten no love there either.

I feel like the solution is right under my nose, but I just can't grasp it. Any and all suggestions are welcome as using the keyboard to switch receivers is driving me up the wall.

You have to configure the controller.

Go to OPTIONS then go to INPUT.

Make sure Pad1 is selected.

Then in the third row next to LEFT.....double click there.

Push the LEFT button on your D-Pad.

Then remap the rest of the buttons.

Then hit OK.

Your controller should work now.

• 1 month later...