32 team rom bug thread

cxrom

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow interesting. That will happen someday in the Nfl for real or at least a playoff team. I know it happens alot with Madden.

I had the Vikings win the NFC North on Madden 07 with a record of 6-10! It was priceless, they upset a 11-5 team, then had to face me, and I flattened them.

If anyone really wants to change the year from 1991 to 2007 right now then download a hex editor like the one i have attached. Instructions on how to use the one I have attached found below:

1. Download the file

2. Open the .rar

3. Click on the execute

4. Hit FILE and click OPEN

5. Select the rom and click open again

6. Press TAB and then hit CTRL + F

7. Type in 1991 and hit search or enter

8. In the right-hand column you should see 1991 highlighted click on the first number of the series and type 2007

9. Repeat steps 6 + 7 until no more 1991's can be found

10. Click on FILE and then hit save!

Quick and Simple...

Translhextion.rar

Is anyone else coaching with this ROM?

I've noticed in every game using the coach mode there's a dlineman on both sides of the ball that blasts through on every play. I don't know if this is something in the engine, or just bad oline ratings but it renders half the plays useless.

Anyone else seeing this?

I noticed the DL smashing through a lot, and the ratings are pretty high. I don't think it's a rom problem, but we did have 2 different guys rating ol and dl so they might've had different ways of rating them. Gives a challenge man vs. com even when every pass play you have two dl immediately diving at you.

TSBTool is probably looking for a 28 team rom at this point, and thinks the teams are still in original rom order. It doesn't go by team names it goes by position on the rom.

Yeah, I thought it was just because I was playing a season with the Falcons (please don't flame me... don't you think I've been through enough?!?), but yeah I'm scrambling for my life about 2/3rds to 3/4ths of the time. I just thought the Falcons had a weak O line (like in real life), and there is almost always someone busting right through. Glad to see it happens with other teams too.

know issues (v1.00):

------------------------

-JAX mini-helmet doesn't have a logo on some screens

-"beep" sound on the Leaders menu's

-the playoff bracket and Team Ranking's screens have palette glitches

-not all 16 games are shown on the schedule, though they all get played

-ravens mini-helmet logo is wrong at the end of season division standings cycle

-JAX has incorrect jersey palette for some teams (is the old KC w/ 3 palettes)

-NFC west defensive stats are not saved correctly in MAN games

Any progress on any of the bugs? The "BBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP" that plays during the leaders menu's is pretty annoying.

• 2 weeks later...

Bears C Olin Kreutz is white.

You have three DEs on the Bears' D and only one DT (Harris). Is this what you want? Although to be fair the spot opposite Harris has been a revolving door- wasn't Darwin Walker the other starter?

Danieal Manning and Adam Archuleta have been filp-flopped; Manning playes FS and Archuleta plays SS.

It's Ryan Grant RB #25 of the Packers, not "Brian."

Excellent work!

Bears C Olin Kreutz is white.

You have three DEs on the Bears' D and only one DT (Harris). Is this what you want? Although to be fair the spot opposite Harris has been a revolving door- wasn't Darwin Walker the other starter?

Danieal Manning and Adam Archuleta have been filp-flopped; Manning playes FS and Archuleta plays SS.

It's Ryan Grant RB #25 of the Packers, not "Brian."

Excellent work!

The author is asking for bugs and glitches people....he said this himself:

roster and stat errors are not bugs. if you can change it with an editor it probably shouldn't be posted here.

yep!!! sum people don't even know that (tsb tool 1.2.0.2) or the new (beta editor) will work for the 32team rom, so hopfully when it gets out that it does, i'm cetain, that roster post well stop on the bug thread, cause this is the best TSB site and community (I feel) around, after all, sum of the more advance poster on this site, just leared about the tool working yesterday.

yep!!! sum people don't even know that (tsb tool 1.2.0.2) or the new (beta editor) will work for the 32team rom, so hopfully when it gets out that it does, i'm cetain, that roster post well stop on the bug thread, cause this is the best TSB site and community (I feel) around, after all, sum of the more advance poster on this site, just leared about the tool working yesterday.

I wouldn't say it works so confidently. You can change a few things, nothing I really want to change sticks for me.

I wouldn't say it works so confidently. You can change a few things, nothing I really want to change sticks for me.

I for one like being able to change the players and the players rating's, the play book, the offensive style of all 32-teams, the year of the rom and i can say that w/ confidents, and all the things i have have change in the rom stick for me, just ck out my 32team rom post w/ edits and see for yourself, but you should no this since you were posting me on how i did this stuff, the other day, if thats what you mean by stick ( who know). If your making changes to the rom and you save it and then open to play the rom and the changes are not ther, rename the rom before you save it and since (peepingmike) knows this, i hope this helps sum one else out ther that likes the new changes that have been made to the great (CXROM) 32team rom

Yea, I found even renaming the rom doesn't always work.

I'm a playbook whore, I like to have all teams with playbooks similar to what they actually do and I like to have all passing plays and running plays have a counterpart so the plays aren't preditable.

I can not change the playbooks consistently at all.

peepingmike I havn't had any problems w/ the play books that I have tried to edit, tell me in steps what you are doing maybe I can help. what teams are you trying to edit, i have succcssfully edit the boys, pats, bills, packers, and miami the onley teams that we shouldn't be able to edit are 49ers, STL,SEA, and ARZ because they fall out the 28 team formate of the beta tool. SUP!!!

I posted this in another thread, so at the risk of sounding repetitive, here ya go..

I keep getting errors any time I try to load the ROM.

Error: -2147221264

Error Creating Input Device!

The device or devince instance is not registered with DirectInput.

Then it closes NESten. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the ROM itself... perhaps it is just my comp. Any idea what the problem could be?