TSB 32-Team ROM (2007)

cxrom

The sim data had to be redone by hand, and with there being 32 teams in a different order than before makes it tougher to edit. Plus that really wasn't a big focus of the rom. Remember this project pretty much died for a while, it was just put out there pretty quickly once we got it going since it's so late in the year.

I'm sure next year's rom will have most if not all the bugs out and data tweaked so it won't be as rough around the edges. However I do think this rom is pretty awesome as it is!

PEOPLE NEED TO KEEP THEIR STUPID RATINGS OPINIONS TO THEMSELVES AROUND HERE! :mrgreen:

IT'S A-HOLES LIKE YOU THAT PISS PEOPLE OFF THAT DO ALL THIS SPECTACULAR WORK FOR YOU. APPRECIATE WHAT WAS GIVEN TO YOU AND WAIT FOR THE APPROPRIATE EDITORS TO COME OUT SO YOU CAN FIX THE ROM YOURSELF. :)

PEOPLE NEED TO KEEP THEIR STUPID RATINGS OPINIONS TO THEMSELVES AROUND HERE! :mrgreen:

IT'S A-HOLES LIKE YOU THAT PISS PEOPLE OFF THAT DO ALL THIS SPECTACULAR WORK FOR YOU. APPRECIATE WHAT WAS GIVEN TO YOU AND WAIT FOR THE APPROPRIATE EDITORS TO COME OUT SO YOU CAN FIX THE ROM YOURSELF. :)

I couldn't agree more. If there are bugs fine, but ratings? Shut up already. Be happy you are even playing this game. It's manna from heaven.

The Browns playbook irked me; only one play where you can throw to Winslow? Big mistake there. Not gonna complain though because this rom is so awesome. (Though i didn't like the playbook, I thought the Browns' stat were great)

I'm amused that the Dolphins and Falcons won the division m first time through, haha.

You realize you can change the playbooks right??

What is a "jucied rom"?

You know how after you play some games in the season mode....the computer gets tuffer. For instance, if you go 16-0 after a while the computer get much more difficult. And the same teams that you steamrolled in regular season play are now much more difficult in the playoffs.

Thats called "Juiced".

There is an edit/hack that allows the whole season to be "Juiced" so the computer is more difficult right from week 1.

You can find a Juiced rom here:

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=9756

I'm amused that the Dolphins won the division first time through, haha.

My first simmed season, the Dolphins went to the superbowl? I don't see how, their players are rated horrible. The second season, they went 2-14. So, maybe its just one of those things.

I see. I had no idea these roms weren't like that already, maybe because I only coach all the time!!

On a side note about Hester, see original rom - Sam Graddy

While I do understand the logic, it's kind of funny that we're comparing the greatest return man in NFL history to Sam Graddy. That being said, I can see where the original poster was coming from in that Hester shouldn't be completely useless at receiver. He may not know how to run a route, but he can catch the ball.

After watching Hester blow by the defensive backs and then drop a sure touchdown pass this afternoon, I'm ok with the ratings as is. :mrgreen:

Totally agree.

Many thanks for the rom. Where else could Kellen Clemens throw touchdown passes to Brad Smith, and the Jets actually win?

Only in Tecmo...or if we're playing the Dolphins!

And while on the AFC east, I don't care if he goes undefeated...Tom Brady still has a bastard child and the Pats are the only proven cheaters in the NFL this year.

Let's go Ravens!!! (for this week at least)

Agreeing with Soby and Beef here.

I automatically lower most RB's rec due to their speed. Take the original. Even with only 19rec 75ms makes a bo a formiddable pass catching weapon.

MS and REC are really the only two attribute you have to work with if you go with original style ratings. To me they are roughly equal in terms of value.

What would you rather have a 75ms 25rec WR or a 25ms 81rec Wr.

Hester being better than 19re makes absolutely no sense at all.

That's like saying that Willis Mcgahee should have 56 rec because he can actually catch... what about Bo Jackson having 19re on the original? I'm sure he can catch better than that...

While we're at it, we should give Vince Young 63ms and Dante Hall 69ms.

Dude, I would friggin LOVE to but three kids 5 and under makes an online league nearly impossible for me to commit to. I'd hate to keep people hanging.

Gotcha. Me and Mrs Beef had 3 in 5 yrs so I know what you're going through. They are now 18,17 and 15. If your schedule should change come on over.

Dude, I would friggin LOVE to but three kids 5 and under makes an online league nearly impossible for me to commit to. I'd hate to keep people hanging.

Gotcha. Me and Mrs Beef had 3 in 5 yrs so I know what you're going through. They are now 18,17 and 15. If your schedule should change come on over.

Thanks man.

@ buck or anyone else interested:

this is all for the NFC-West:

cxrom,

A couple questions:

How should I fix stuff - should I just list the HEX address and the bytes to insert - or should I make a .ips, or just replace the bytes myself and apply it to the rom?

Are the rest of the teams' (non NFC-West) data (sim,colors,rosters,..etc) in the same r0xm locations as the original 28 teams are (in the orig rom)? For example, are Carolina's respective addresses where 91 Atlanta's used to be?

I'm just not sure what locations have changed and what have stayed the same. Or the general structure of the things you've added. :mrgreen:

Once an editor is out, I'm probably going to pump out my own post-season hack... I mean, I did the O ratings here, but it's not my typical style. Plus I enjoy rating the entire thing :mrgreen:

Ed and I were also kicking around the idea of running the first automated 32 team rom online league... we'll see if we get time though.

This rom is godlike, congrats man - just beautiful. I almost got an editor done in case people don't like the ratings that I just need to tweak a bit, but that's child's play compared to this masterpiece.

What's the timetable on the editor? I want to make an all-time greats rom with 32 teams. Will you be able to see faces on the editor, like in TSBM?