TSB 32-Team ROM (2007)

cxrom

Just noticed sacks not being recorded for man controlled team.

Seems to be workn' for me.

Also for the Dolphins...The starting QB Should be John Beck (#9) The rookie standout from BYU.

And you have Jay Feeley (K) and Brandon Fields (P) with the same number. Brandon should wear jersey number 4.

Also, in the NFL Leaders section of the game, there seems to be a terrible sound every once in a while when moving in and out of the leaders.

The rosters aren't a true midseason update. It's more of a beginning of the year while taking into account things that happened roster. Aside from players who were injured for the year extremely early, this is meant to be a replay from the beginning/midseason update hybrid.

I've been following this for a couple weeks now, you guys did an amazing job with this.

Man, it's a lot harder to edit all the playbooks than I thought. Any ideas on the best way to do this? I'm a stickler for havng passing plays that match and go with running plays. I hate when the playaction doesn't match!!!

@ buck or anyone else interested:

this is all for the NFC-West:

the numbers in "()" are length per team and "[]" is total length for all 4 teams

0x199C1 - sim data ($30)[$C0]

0x23FF0 - large helmet palettes ($08)[$20]

0x27FDB - run/pass ratio ($01)[$04]

0x2CF82 - in game jersey colors ($0A)[$28]

0x348F7 - action sequence palettes ($08)[$20]

0x34953 - division champ screen palettes ($05)[$14]

0x349D2 - conference champ screen palettes ($04)[$10]

lemme know if i missed anything

since I can't edit it:

Bears:

QB

Rex is starter, Griese is backup

Rex should have 31 pc, 56 ps, 31 avoid block....Griese should have 44 pc, 44 ps, 44 block (Rex has the stronger, though less accurate arm....Griese is good all around, but only average)

RB

Benson is out for the year, Peterson is starter and should have slightly higher hp. Benson is useless in this rom.

WR

At least give Hester 31 receptions, he's useless at 19. I did like how you gave Berrian 63 rec. That catch against DEN last week was sick.

C

Kreutz should be white

Jerseys in game are black/black, but celebrations had it white/black. Also, Baltimore also had similar color scheme issues when I played them. Some sound issues with the "hut hut hut" being missing

since I can't edit it:

Bears:

QB

Rex is starter, Griese is backup

Rex should have 31 pc, 56 ps, 31 avoid block....Griese should have 44 pc, 44 ps, 44 block (Rex has the stronger, though less accurate arm....Griese is good all around, but only average)

RB

Benson is out for the year, Peterson is starter and should have slightly higher hp. Benson is useless in this rom.

WR

At least give Hester 31 receptions, he's useless at 19. I did like how you gave Berrian 63 rec. That catch against DEN last week was sick.

C

Kreutz should be white

Jerseys in game are black/black, but celebrations had it white/black. Also, Baltimore also had similar color scheme issues when I played them. Some sound issues with the "hut hut hut" being missing

I'm sorry you're a dumbass for not reading the other posts in the thread.

On a side note about Hester, see original rom - Sam Graddy

While I do understand the logic, it's kind of funny that we're comparing the greatest return man in NFL history to Sam Graddy. That being said, I can see where the original poster was coming from in that Hester shouldn't be completely useless at receiver. He may not know how to run a route, but he can catch the ball.

If Hester wasn't a great return man, he might not even have made the rom. Would he even be playing reciever in the NFL if he wasn't so good on special teams?? Knowing routes/getting open is a big part of getting receptions in the NFL, and Tecmo has a "receptions" category, not "hands".

If you want him to have a 75 ms and 44 in receptions there is drummer's rom

BTW, you should notice return men have speed corresponding to their team's return game.

Hester being better than 19re makes absolutely no sense at all.

That's like saying that Willis Mcgahee should have 56 rec because he can actually catch... what about Bo Jackson having 19re on the original? I'm sure he can catch better than that...

While we're at it, we should give Vince Young 63ms and Dante Hall 69ms.

Incredible! I was about to buy a PS3 to keep me entertained until Xmas, but this has completely put that by the wayside. Props to all of you who made this possible.

Only a few bugs I've noticed thus far. In the playoffs, some of the mini helmets are wrong (STL comes out grey, and also comes out a little strange in team data screens, and carolina's mini helmet came out red/blue instead of grey/white). Oh yea, also the 1991s instead of 2007s and the missing hut, hut sounds (in opponents?).

PS - Can anyone make a "juiced" version of this rom?

AGAIN amazing work by all. I don't meant to point out negatives, only to help find and flaws before people start putting the rom unto carts.

The Browns playbook irked me; only one play where you can throw to Winslow? Big mistake there. Not gonna complain though because this rom is so awesome. (Though i didn't like the playbook, I thought the Browns' stat were great)

I'm amused that the Dolphins and Falcons won the division m first time through, haha.

What is a "jucied rom"?

You know how after you play some games in the season mode....the computer gets tuffer. For instance, if you go 16-0 after a while the computer get much more difficult. And the same teams that you steamrolled in regular season play are now much more difficult in the playoffs.

Thats called "Juiced".

There is an edit/hack that allows the whole season to be "Juiced" so the computer is more difficult right from week 1.

You can find a Juiced rom here:

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=9756

I'm amused that the Dolphins won the division first time through, haha.

My first simmed season, the Dolphins went to the superbowl? I don't see how, their players are rated horrible. The second season, they went 2-14. So, maybe its just one of those things.