TSB 32-Team ROM (2007)

cxrom

The thing about the original is that the teams really do have their own personality. For example, you know what you're going to get when you go against SF. They're friggin awesome and you really have to work to beat them, run time down, stuff like that. With Houston and that R&S you're toast if you play the run. And vice versa with Detroit. I can go an entire game and not choose a pass play on defense when playing Sanders.

It's hard to get that today, maybe the parity in the NFL is now effecting TSB!!!

With the newer games, it takes a lot of time and editing to get that feel.

Yes, this is the best game ever after some tweaking but the original will always have that swagger, that thing that distinguishes it.

That's why rushed out ROMS usually are panned. Getting the right feel takes lots of testing and isn't just about the player ratings.

Dose anybody even talk or listen to this guy 8O and have you ever even posted a rom since you been a member? or do you just try to tare down the hard working people on this site that at least make an effort 8) and it really hurts I can't pm you 8O

Did you notice he's been a member since the board was created? He's made many roms. Have you ever rated an entire rom or just tweaked other people's ratings?

I have been on this board for over 3 months and he has been a ass to me from the start, in his own words ( I worry about the quality of a ROM when someone cant even master uploading a file to the site) just have posted the ROM and decided to make a quick change to it and he wants to post that stupid remark, like his better than sum-one cause he's been a member for a longer time and because of that he thinks he has that right, I haven't seen any ROM post from him only complaints about other peoples hard work on Roms, what he thinks it should be like and if he did it he would have done this and asking and multi posting the same repeated question that me and peepmike have answered for him but thats right were below him, he's been a member longer, then tells me I couldn't have edited a ROM w/ the old tool be-for bad_al came-out w/ his beta tool for the 32 team ROM and then when he gets the beta tool he says in his own words ( now I don't have to deal w/ the poster who ends every thing w/ sup!!!) < -- thats me by the way, after that remark in-spite of the all the other's, I lost all respect for him. I mean at the time how in the hell do you think you were playing CX's 32 team ROM w/ those changes nobody els had did anything to that ROM until AL's beta release, ow please give us one of your great creation ow ROM master and yes I have rated an entire ROM for the nes and super nes, ck them out for your self their posted w/ pass and run hacks, haven't seen a ROM here before w/ that combination, anyway I try to be courtesy and try to help out everybody on this site w/ the thing Ive learned from other members and on my own and I try to be positive to everyone, just read my other Post's and you well see that for your-self and now you know what my problem is w/ him why don't you ask him, what his problem is ( or what is his problem with me) I think he likes to try to be a bully because he has been a member for a long time on this site and maybe he can say sum things to other posters on this site and they won't say anything back because of that, but thats not me!!!

Don't get me in the middle of this, I have no problem with anyone!!

I'm just learning and trying to help as much as I can.

Sorry peepingmike, I wasn't trying to get you in the middle of this, I was just explaining whats been going own to some fellow members so they don't think I'm the one being such a jerk.

all of you are jerks, this thread was for the tsb2007 32 team rom not your little spat.

to get back on subject, i wonder what cxrom has for that blank menu item, hell i am pumped at him just putting a 32 team rom and he just keeps going. the rom is bad ass .

I think he's hard at work trying to get a 2pt conversion in there. That, and whatever he had planned for the weather.

TDO, I wasn't trying to be a jerk, its just hard when your trying to help and contribute and their someone blue 8O their trying to cut you down when you make a post but your right about this post, I was being a jerk, this thread is for the 32 team ROM and not someone trying to get attention, if CX can pull this off, wait let me rephrase that, when he get the 2-point conversion completed, this ROM will rival madden on all levels and can you imagine, if he can put in weather effects in the ROM to, I think CX should get poster of the decade because of what he has done in such a short period of time and what he will do in the future as-well. keep up the good work everybody and long live TSB!!!

SUP!!!

id crap my pants for a 2pt conversion

I'm not so sure I'd like that, I'm still a fan of the old school game.

Suck it up and embrace it. 2008 rosters should have 2008 rules.. put in replay too! haha.

No, but 2 point conversion would be a great addition.. one that makes sense to add. I just hope that if one does get added the cpu will know when to go for it.. and will actually go for it.

8O

I'd rather see defensive substitutions or alignment (ie 3-4, 4-3, nickel) than a 2pt conversion but that might be out of the realm of possiblity. I don't even think there is enough room left for extra defensive players. Same with 3-4, 4-3, nickel.

Shit i'm amazed by what has been accomplished so far.

I'd rather see defensive substitutions or alignment (ie 3-4, 4-3, nickel) than a 2pt conversion but that might be out of the realm of possiblity. I don't even think there is enough room left for extra defensive players. Same with 3-4, 4-3, nickel.

Shit i'm amazed by what has been accomplished so far.

Yea, he said that their was enough room for probably two more teams, if the NFL expanded but that was before what ever he is up to now, if he does the 2-point conversion and maybe weather effects that might eat up the Left over ram and and two or maybe one teams might not still be a possibility but he can always rework the ROM if the NFL expands that much, which it looks like it will sooner than later

What is the point behind an off switch for fumbles?

I don't think he would implement a 2pt conversion if the CPU didn't react correctly.

then again, nobody else but me plays the CPU daily!!

ME to bro, thats all I play is the CPU, thats why i did the pass and run hacks w/ custom juice to have a better CPU challenging not unless a friend comes over, can't play on-line w/ nestopia put in tpc and aim just won't connect :)

What is the point behind an off switch for fumbles?

I don't think he would implement a 2pt conversion if the CPU didn't react correctly.

then again, nobody else but me plays the CPU daily!!

ME to bro, thats all I play is the CPU, thats why i did the pass and run hacks w/ custom juice to have a better CPU challenging not unless a friend comes over, can't play on-line w/ nestopia put in tpc and aim just won't connect :D

Me three!!! :) Thats all I play is the CPU.

As far as me personally I would like the 2 point conversion put in even if the CPU doesn't use it correctly. The game AI can get tweeked to get it right eventually. As far as changing the D I think that is a bad idea. The reason I think so is because I love TSB because it is a fun simple game. If I wanted to start changing the D I'd be playing Madden 08. I do like the sound of unlimited stats.

Now that I can play TSB on my DS I try and play everyday (But my 360 still gets a lot more love). So I can't be part of the amigos :) .

wow!!! five amigos, I think we might have sum thing here form now on CPU player's only will be now as the amigos, a new brother hood sorta, anyway there is only so much ram in the ROM :) if there was only a way to increase the amount of ram in a ROM maybe by having pointers from an extra ram sour,like a ram to ROM upgrade :) no, no that wouldn't work or would it :D