TSB 32-Team ROM (2007)

cxrom

And beef i hope you arent hoping to start another league. As the last 2 under you have folded! You always have some lame excuse,im not buyin in that's for sure.......Let the flaming begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only flaming around here is from your ears and ass as your dumbass rom has now bit the dust.

By the way if I were to start a league you wouldn't be allowed anyway. :D:o

Why do you pretend to be this holier than thou christian, if you say shit like that? That's just fucking stupid and insensitive. Beef's left testicle has done more for tecmo under less ideal circumstances than your idiotic roms ever have/will.

More like left arm. :o

as I can get away with that one Soby.

He's just jealous cause we all teamed up and got the best rom for this season done finally and can you imagine next seasons rom as for his statement all we can do Soby is turn the other cheek and let he eat some Jesus pie.

soby and beef you are both idiots! I just made a statement and you attack my religion,that's the best you can do? Soby you are a sad person. Beef i know your mom has been sick,and thats not good. Just sayin your last 2 leagues have folded that's all. And i wouldn't be in your league anyways as you suck at tecmo.....Merry Christmas!

I'm sorry, I don't consider you to be a good christian and a "true believer" if you are a hypocrite, a liar, a complete asshole, or any kind of general scumbag. I have plenty of religious friends and family, and they're all good people (and by religious, I mean that they understand their religion, and don't worship just because god told them to after they supposedly did lots of drugs).

You have absolutely no fucking right to criticize someone's "lame excuse" if you don't know their situation. You are a racist, a douchebag, and a hypocrite.

Player haters killed Sean Taylor? Are you serious? Did you even see the news or read the paper?

And in response to your coast-to-coast traveling statement, the only reason one could have run into a lot of "player haters" is by being a dick. It's nearly a universal law in the US... you leave people alone, they leave you alone, unless you're not white or straight.

Man, this is better than days of our lives. Anyway, I appreciate everything (anyone) dose for this site cause its the best!!!! The 32 team rom is mind blowing, love the nes version, I'm not a programer but if anyone could do a snes 32team tsb version ( don't know if possiable rom is more complex), but if it can be done, I'm sure the (great) people on this site well be the frist to do it and I would try to help anyway I could. sup!!!

Albuquerque? What? :o really!!! What dose that mean, I'm sure it's sumthing to put someone on this site down but it's just over my head. Question, does anyone know if it's possible 2 do a 32team snes version of tsb. Please just would like a respectful reply.

Thanks sup!!!! The 32team (nes) version is mind blowing ( u guys r the best)!!!!

I would also like to know if a 32 team ROM would be something that was possible for the SNES version. That is primarily what I play. The graphice are a lot better as well as the cut scenes. The playbooks are the same for both versions as far as I know. It probably would be more work than the nes version. Anyway, thought I'd put in my 2 cents as well. Thanks!!!

cxrom's response to the question of if a 32 team rom could be made for SNES, as posted in the topic:

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=10292&start=15&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

the NES has 6502 and the SNES has a 65816 which are in the same family. so they have the same assembly language just with some added instructions. the 65816 even has a mode where it functions as a 6502.

i just don't know very much about the snes architecture and i haven't seen an snes emulator with as many hacking features as fceudxsp. that would make it pretty hard to pull off.

Thanks for the info guys (Tomtupa & Mr. nfl) & the snes version is my favorite as well (sofakingood) well maybe that can b sumthing we all can collaborate on later for a new challenge (ready 2 learn any new stuff & ready 2 help in anyway) once agine this site is the best & its the great people on this site that make it so. Long live tsb!!!!!!! Thanks sup!!!