TSB 42 question

PeepingMike

First of all, you guys did a phenominal job on this thing. I don't even bother with current games anymore!!

Question: Currently when you go through your offensive formations if you change the FB in I formation it changes the FB in all your formations. Can that be changed so I can add a fourth WR to the R&S formations without effecting the I and Pro formations?

Is this something you have looked into or no?

Although I am new to the forum, I have a few ideas about TSB 42. After finishing a couple a seasons, 15-1 both times, I noticed that there are a few players missing, Deuce McAllister and Cadillac Williams to name a couple. Also it seems that most of the starting RBs and WRs have the same attributes or attributes that should be much different. I am not sure who made this, but it is fantastic. This is not meant to be negative or judgemental, but rather constructive criticism. If there is ever an update that is made, I would be more than happy to provide some input as to what the attributes should be. Thanks guys!!!

No we haven't looked into that, auto substitutions like that would be a great advancement, I might put that on a task list to see if we could do that at some point.

Nice, thanks.

Deuce McAllister and Cadillac Williams to name a couple

I think they were done for the season before this was released.

Has anyone done anything like this for TSBII?

• 9 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 21/5/2017 at 10:11 PM, slim_jimmy7 said:

I went a lot farther down the rabbit hole than I thought I could, I have an ips patch that would give the graphical update only, will that work?

Yes, of course. The graphical aspect is the most complex

Thanx.