Northeast Tecmo Tournament '08 Discussion Thread

riddleinthdark

Those Ohioans came in and kicked our collective asses.

Other than that, it was a great time. $10 for unlimited beer, free pizza, prizes for the winners. Great job setting everything up, Eric. I will post pics as soon as I take the time to figure out how to upload pics from my camera to my computer.

The Ohio people also took lots of pics and shot some video, can't wait to see how that came out.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Bo. That poster looked cool. I am going to have to reschedule mine next year so I can make. How many TV and NES's did you guys have. I noticed the laptop...

Dan

We started with 4 TVs and a laptop, but then the consoles wouldn't work on the big screen, nobody wanted to use the laptop (there were these annoying lines going through the middle of the field when you played), and someone from the bar asked us to stop using the TV over the bar because we had to set the console up on a ladder and it was kind of an eyesore in the middle of the bar, haha. We only had 10 people, though, so it wasn't so bad. The decreasing number of TVs kind of coincided with people getting eliminated.