Pass/Run ratio?

TecmoEJ

It's been a while since I've looked in the tecmo forums. Has someone found an edit for run/pass ratio of teams (for sims). I remember you could make a new rom with all current values for the players, even edit their sim values, but that darn Houston team would still pass all day even though you tried to make them into a rushing team.

thx, TecmoEJ

BEEF! I'm doing good. pumped up for some football action tommorrow. love the fantasy football! i'm going to watch games all day unless the wife nags too much, i might have to do something, haha. glad to see you're still a presence in the tecmo community, you were one of the first that introduced me to online tecmo!!! what a blast

my tecmo spirit has been revived recently with Coach mode on my PSP, I've never bothered with it ever... I actually find it fun. Just another reason why this game is soo fun and replayable.

good to see you, sorry to give you shat back in the day. keep rockin

- eric

• 3 months later...
It's been a while since I've looked in the tecmo forums. Has someone found an edit for run/pass ratio of teams (for sims). I remember you could make a new rom with all current values for the players, even edit their sim values, but that darn Houston team would still pass all day even though you tried to make them into a rushing team.

thx, TecmoEJ

Run/Pass ratio can be edited with TSBTool http://www.tecmobowl.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=6941

and SNES_TSBTool http://www.tecmobowl.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7694.