Tecmo Super Bowl Resource Center...

I just want to first thank everyone who contributes to the TSB community and everyone here. Without you guys this 16 year old 8-bit game would be dead....but because of passionate people like you...you keep the game alive.

I found myself searching all over the net for downloads and other information about the game. Many sites nowadays seem to be abandoned. I wanted to create a classy, easy to read, no nonsense download center to find roms, emulators, documents and other content about the game that we all know and have loved for almost 2 decades.

I don't take any credit for any of the roms or any other material that can be found on the site. Its just mearly a spot as to which you can easily find it. Everything posted here is stuff that I have found on the net over the years. Everything is free of course. Let me know what you guys think and if you have any other content that you would like to share let me know and I will upload it.

Comments welcome.

Thanks again.

http://www.tecmosb.com

Excellent job! Exactly what the community needs!

Some recommendations for alterations/additions:

- The TSB Manual is really the FAQ guide and I think should be labeled that way. Both are very different.

- Copy of the actual TSB Manual would be awesome. I think I saw it online somewhere.

- Any way to use something other than Word documents for some of the pages?

- Authors of who actually did the rom might be helpful for roms with multiple years.

- Links to league sites or message boards might be helpful, though might not be necessary.

- I would love to see SNES/Genesis versions!

Some of this info might be useful for the Tecmo Wiki (once it's up and running again). Great job.

Excellent job! Exactly what the community needs!

Thanks Bad Moon. I think so too.

- The TSB Manual is really the FAQ guide and I think should be labeled that way. Both are very different.

I'll look into that.

- Copy of the actual TSB Manual would be awesome. I think I saw it online somewhere.

There is an actual scan of the real book listed too. I think you just missed it.

- Any way to use something other than Word documents for some of the pages?

I like the word documents...because everything gets laid out nicely. The text documents sometimes formatted funky. What other formats would you reccomend? I guess I could do .pdf.

- Authors of who actually did the rom might be helpful for roms with multiple years.

I though of that too. I don't want to post too much. I want it to look real simple. I might be able to do like a roll over box that pops up if you hover your mouse over the rom.....I'll look into that.

- Links to league sites or message boards might be helpful, though might not be necessary.

Great Idea. I might be able to do just a whole nother section called "Leagues" and post the current leagues.

- I would love to see SNES/Genesis versions!

We'll see.

Some of this info might be useful for the Tecmo Wiki (once it's up and running again). Great job.

sounds good.

thanks for your imputs and ideas.

simple, clean, organized, accurate = nice job

thanks

Thank you. That was exactly my overall objective.

Can you guys think of anything else that I should host on there that isn't already?

Anything in the depths of this forum that I missed?

Any other cool roms you guys want to share?

• 11 months later...

Just updated the site quite a bit.

http://www.tecmosb.com/

I made the categories more definied, so it's easier to find stuff.

I also updated a lot of the downloads. Added some roms.

Check it out, all comments welcome.

I also noticed that many still use Nestopia version 1.36 or 1.37.

There is a version 1.40 that can be found on my site as well.

Just an FYI.

• 2 years later...

Some updates have been posted to his site. Check it out...any suggestions or reccomendations would be welcome.

My overall goal is to satisfy:

1.) Tecmo Veterans - a great place to quickly find exactly what you are looking for. Either roms, emulators, tools, links, whateva.

2.) Noobies - Those that would like to get back into the game, but don't know where to start. Like many, I searched the interweb for months gathering information. This lists everything needed to get back into the game in one loader-friendly easy to navigate place.

Great site! I also love how you renamed some of the roms in the ALL ROMS file to show the creator's names in the title or parenthesis. Sometimes people are looking for a certain creator/style rather than the traditional NFL year rom. Well done and keep it coming. :)

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

• 2 months later...