ROM Not Saving...SMC file is NOT read only...

billmac1981

Hey...

I currently using tsbm2007-.70 do do my stats updates...and I just started working with TSB 1 for SNES...

When I try to make a roster edit...then save...it seems like it's saving, yet when I go to play the rom, or later on reopen tsbm2000, it's not saved and everything I work on, of course isn't changed...

I've noticed many posts on the board of stuff like this happening, and all people do to fix the problem, is to take the read-only attribute off the rom file...

Well...the file I'm trying to edit IS NOT read only, and still is not saving properly. And actually, I've tried working with 2 different roms from 2 different providers, and I'm still getting the same results...

Any ideas??/

Thanx.

Bill Mac

yea export data if you want to save changes. There will be a box that comes up for you to click on teams that you made changes to. Click on the one's you changed make sure the team name is the same then click finish when you are done choosing which teams you edited.