NFL TECMO BOWL 2007

drummer4god

well i got the new madden ratings for every team and am re ratings every player on rom. And also fixing depth charts. ALL 1st round rookies are on this rom unless they didn't make the roster spots. There are positions where they are like 3 like at db so they didnt make it. But if they made it they are on here. hope to be done with it by 2 morrow. I'll also release a version with the jets instead of panthers on rom if enough people want it. Just post and let me know!

usually when i put ratings on my tecmo bowl seasons i do it form the outcome of the previous season. madden ratings are too high and it can cause a conflict if giving say moss a 94 in catching when ill just go by the season. ex. steve smith had 83 catches last year so i would give him a 69 when he's average so when he's excellent he'll have a 81. basically rounding off the number from his last season it would be in the lower 80s so thats why ill give him a 69 instead of a 75. also interception would be decided by the number of picks like 10 ints would give a person a 81 8-9 will give them a 75 5-7 will give them a 69 3-4 will give them a 63 2 will be a 56 and 1 will give them a 50 average sacks and tackles will depend on a player's hitting power rushing yards will really have nothing to do with a player's speed most of the time but in a way build the running speed ability. qb's acc and p.c will decided of td int ratio as well as comp% and passer rating. i dont have to define offensive lineman since they have no real stats so i would probably use that for madden. and kickers and punters of course would be decided by their kicking stats.

No offense kef but i have a rating system i made myself. I use the original rom numbers as the defacto but,i use madden ratings to come to these numbers, This is the way i do it, I have tweaked my system till it now is very good. I have played my new rom,which is about 80% now and let others play it,and they love it. Diff strokes for diff folks. Hope you dl and play the rom as this rom has about 5 months tied up in it. Also kef do you know where in the forum the fix for the kick return hack glitch is? If so plz post it. thx I searched for 2 days for the fix bruddog spoke of and found nothing.

I think you should keep all the teams from the original rom. (except replace the oilers with the titans). The Jets are predicted to do pretty well this year. Also, by replacing the Jets with the Panthers, it screws up the AFC East. I think keeping it more to the original teams keeps it more real. But whatever, its up to Drummer really.

Drummer, how the final version coming?

Whats left for you to do?

I liked the 3 version distribution last year. It made sense.

Also, shouldnt this be Tecmo 08? I thought last years was 07?

Anyway, thanks guys for all the work you do!

I agree with the 3 versions, but I don't think its imparative. I only play one version. Last years was what they call 06-07. (or just 2006).

This years will be 07-08 (or just 07). Because it the current season year, which is 2007.

Madden calls theirs a year ahead, so they are on 2008.

if that makes sense.

I have an totally update roster for tsb1 for snes that i just completed last nite...too bad about the stupid pittsburgh helmet glitch...that's the only real problem...

no cleveland or oakland...

but full up to date rosters/depth charts from nfl.com...

i'll try uploading it later...i'm trying to hurry now..lol..still kinda at work...

l8r...

bill mac