NFL TECMO BOWL 2007

drummer4god

I Think you've done some great work drummer4god. I stumbled upon this board when I was looking for a tecmo pic to use as the logo for my fantasy team. I had no idea people were playing nintendo on computers. Only in the last week have I been introduced to the world of emulators. I can't wait for your final version. I've been playing your version that included the jets (as the jets) and think it's fantastic. Thanks for all your hard work!

This is my first time posting on any board so if this ends up in the wrong place, or I've made some other Rookie mistake, forgive me.

Welcome to the boards. Glad to have you. This place is just fine.

visit http://www.tecmosb.com for any downloads and this site for all your information.

nice. hopefully the site doesn't go down again for 3 days right before you are about to release it. can't wait.
My rosters are done just finalizing the graphics. Hope to post final version soon.

nice. hopefully the site doesn't go down again for 3 days right before you are about to release it. can't wait.

Ya...that was the suckiest couple days I ever had to deal with...

Ok guys here it is! the final version of my 2007 rom. Special thx goes to jstoudt for the graphic changes and more! Also thx to philly for the sim adjustments. I went in and tweaked the browns a lil, lol! but not much really just 1 notch. Hey i'm a browns fan! Anyway the new opening scenes are nice! all helmets updated,all rosters final that i know of i been keeping track of them thru nfl.com If you guys see a wrong spelling or something just post it ok. I'll fix it. Thx to all who have shown interest in my rom,and thx to all that didn't you just drive me that much more. But hey football season is here,and so is NFL Tecmo Super Bowl 2007! So take your best teams and see if you can get to the super bowl!

D4G NFL TSB 2007 Final.zip

Ok guys here it is! the final version of my 2007 rom. Special thx goes to jstoudt for the graphic changes and more! Also thx to philly for the sim adjustments. I went in and tweaked the browns a lil, lol! but not much really just 1 notch. Hey i'm a browns fan! Anyway the new opening scenes are nice! all helmets updated,all rosters final that i know of i been keeping track of them thru nfl.com If you guys see a wrong spelling or something just post it ok. I'll fix it. Thx to all who have shown interest in my rom,and thx to all that didn't you just drive me that much more. But hey football season is here,and so is NFL Tecmo Super Bowl 2007! So take your best teams and see if you can get to the super bowl!

Chiefs roster is completely wrong. I am pretty sure I posted on one of your earlier releases this year. You have guys who aren't even on the team anymore. And I know all the depth charts reflect it. Did you only look up the teams you like?

The SIM code is wayyyyyyy off. RB's dominate in the receiving category.

"Micheal" is not spelled properly on alot of guys.

You have guys on rosters that are not even on teams anymore. Rod posted a great site........

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Depth_ ... ?sport=NFL

No schedule to reflect season????? Why not?

These are just a few things I've noticed. :wink:

when were these rosters updated drummer...wow...i'm sorry there are lots of depth chart errors, spelling errors, jersey number errors, and i've noticed at least 6 or 7 race errors so far...

a bunch of guys have indefinite suspensions...at least 6 weeks or more...

3 guys on the pats roster didnt make the team or are like 5th stringers...

daunte culpepper is not the raiders starter...josh mccown is...

i was waiting so badly for this and i'm sorry to say it's really not what I expected...

and as for the graphic edits, was the only one the updated jets helmet (which the graphic on the 2006 brown rom was more exact) and the chargers mini-helmet??

bill

for one bill watch the opening cinema's. 2. the rosters were from a combined madden 08 and nfl.com. and the suspensions,i left pacman jones and vick off cause they wont play at all this year. the others will be back. Release your roms. and we'll see whats wrong with them.

drummer i hope you dont think i'm trying to be competitive..

you already know i dont make roms...i just edit them to get them to where they need to be...possibly to make others happy...

you said you wanted constructive criticism and that's all i was giving...

i'm not here to flame people...just here to give an honest opinion and try to help...thanx...

my stuff will be out soon...with roster updates and ONLY roster updates...no graphics changes and no real insanity about going crazy with stats...

if anyone later on wants to take my roster edits and move further by working on stats, I have no gripe...as long as credit is due for what I did...

sorry if I offended...

bill

maybe if we wanted to get really crazy...we maybe could do weekly updates??...so we can have edits done for the week??...or possibly we could just give each other the news so we can do updates ourselves??...

also...if you start a season on a rom...and you've already saved progress in your season...can you edit the rosters and not lose your game save?? That would be cool if it was possible...that way we could start the season off with the true week one starters, and then move the suspended players back onto the roster when the time comes...

bill

Bills- Play chargers 2x's Broncos 2x's(back to back) Jets 3x's

Browns- Play Colts 2x's Titans 2x's Raiders 2x's

I'm gonna stop there. This is seriously messed up. Back to the drawing board. Again..........

Its not "Back to the Drawing Board"....This is a great rom. Its not perfect. There is some issues that are being addressed...but thats no reason to scrap this and start over...because thats what "back to the drawing board" means.

Another thing with the schedule--some teams play twice in the same week. Maybe you could go back to 1991 and look up the NFL schedule for that year, and just use it? Unless the original TSB had the same bug.

The problem with the schedule is that this is a 28 team rom for a 32 team NFL. So, it can't be perfect because of that simple reason. But we can work on it and get it as close as possible....so that at least they aren't playing the same team back to back. but its not going to be perfect. it should reflect the 2007 schedule and replace the teams that aren't listed with teams that team hasn't played before to keep everything even. the conferences and divisions are all different so....again its not going to be perfect, but i know that drummer is working on a solution. its just time consuming to do all of this work. so, i'm not saying you guys in particular, but lets have a little compassion for drummer for all the work him and others have done here.