NFL TECMO BOWL 2007

drummer4god

Well here is the jets update for my rom,the jets fans asked for. Special thx to JSTOUDT for the opening scenes graphics changes and for the jets helmet and all the helmets for that matter.

Great Job Drummer. I think this version is better than the one with Carolina. You gotta keep the AFC East real. When using the Bills, Pats or Dolphins in a season...its just not the same without playing those damn jets twice a year. There is too much history. I think its great. No Rom is perfect. But for 2007...this is the best one that I have seen. And........I like the ratings.....

So far for playing man vs man...I really like it.

Your last roms didn't seem to sim properly, and that might also be the case with this one.

I think I got the sim down pretty good. I'm still testing. I've gone through 2 season and still tweaking. I'll post up the rom again with the new sim data and let me know what you think. Stuff like Tomlinson and Larry Johnson are leaders in rushing for both years just like it should be. Still tweaking. QBs are a little more difficult and getting teams to get thier proper W-L ratios is tuff, but coming along. I'll post up later.

Thx philly i'm glad someone likes it. I really don't care about the one's who don't. Lemme know about the sim code you are doing on this rom and together we'll make the rom better.

W3RD. Don't get caught up in the criticism. Do what you feel works best and what makes you the most happy. Tecmo is just a hobby. Its by no means anything to get upset about. Its very easy to get caught up with the little rocks and forget about the big rocks that mean the most. lemme see what I can do. I'm going to work on it over the weekend and see what kinda results I can come up with. Check back.

Thx philly i'm glad someone likes it. I really don't care about the one's who don't. Lemme know about the sim code you are doing on this rom and together we'll make the rom better.

Dude, obviously you DO care what everyone else thinks because you keep bringing it up. I have read about 25 of your posts defending your roms and I've heard you say about 15 times that you don't care. If you really didn't care you wouldn't say anything at all...I would just drop it.

That being said, I like your roms. I appreciate all the work you and everyone else has done to this incredible game. I'm not bashing you at all here, I like your work...keep it up!

After simming all evening...and tweaking...and simming....and tweaking...and simming.....I have some good stuff. Again, remember, nothing is perfect, but I am happy with the results. Because for the most part the good teams win and the good players are at the top of the charts. Not all the time...but most of the time. And I like the fact that sometimes teams like the Dolphins who are predicted to do well....can make a run for it and go deep into the playoffs. And then the next year go 7-9. I do like the fact that there isn't that ONE team that just dominates. One year the Bears run away with the central and the next...they get beat out by the Vikes...who almost made it to the championship game. There are some really good teams, Some good teams and some average teams. After 4 season sims with the same numbers...here is what I got. I didn't get any repeaters for the super bowl....or even the conference champs for that matter. I'm sure if i kept going on and on...I would have gotten some repeaters. but its nice to see that when it comes down too it....the winners win.

Conference Champs

Colts

49ers

Patriots

Bears

Dolphins (before you claim this as biased..they have had season as good as 12-4 and as bad as 7-9)

Eagles

Chargers

Saints

Super Bowl Winners

Colts

Bears

Eagles

Saints

TSB 2007 Preseason Release.zip

Hey guys, its been a long time since I've been around. I just decided to get back to my tecmo roots. The state of todays games still suck. (Is anyone really surprised...) I just want to say thanks to drummer for putting out a good rom. Its exactly what I was looking for. A good playable version, I didn't have to make on my own. :roll: And drummer, don't worry about gripes on the rom, you can't please everyone. The way I look at it, if you have a problem, just put in a personal edit. That always solves it for me. Great work again everyone.

Thx also for your work philly.

No Problem. My Pleasure. Also, Drummer. Cuts are being made in the NFL. Many changes are coming through with the rosters. Might have to start workn' on the 2007 final version soon. Probably shouldn't be too hard. Don't have to edit the SIM data. Just probably move a couple people here and there.

Hey guys, its been a long time since I've been around. I just decided to get back to my tecmo roots. The state of todays games still suck. (Is anyone really surprised...) I just want to say thanks to drummer for putting out a good rom. Its exactly what I was looking for. A good playable version, I didn't have to make on my own. :roll: And drummer, don't worry about gripes on the rom, you can't please everyone. The way I look at it, if you have a problem, just put in a personal edit. That always solves it for me. Great work again everyone.

Welcome back. I agree I like the rom too. The players might be a little fast, but I like that. I think its a lot of fun. And your exactly right...if someone doesn't like something they can always edit the download themselves.

Love the Rom so far, even did well with the Chiefs ever increasing roster changes, however their jerseys are a very unflattering pink on pink which is very strange and inaccurate. Their either white with red pants or red with white pants. Pink on Pink smacks of some strange bubblegum ballet. Other than that no complaints, other than the last minute roster changes, but that is unhelpable.

only one problem with this rom, the playbooks.

you should throw in one of the playbook editors and this would be an awesome rom.

besides the playbooks, i like it though.

True. I think the playbooks are stock for the most part. So, just like in all roms...just before you start a season, you change your playbook and continue on. Playbooks are tuff because most people like different plays....but this is something to look into. Thanks for your input.

Love the Rom so far, even did well with the Chiefs ever increasing roster changes, however their jerseys are a very unflattering pink on pink which is very strange and inaccurate. Their either white with red pants or red with white pants. Pink on Pink smacks of some strange bubblegum ballet.

Yeah, we might have to look into that. But wasn't that the case in the original?

Other than that no complaints, other than the last minute roster changes, but that is unhelpable.

This is just the preseason release...but we need to get started on the roster updates for the 2007 Final Version. Overall...I think we have a winner here.

OK...here we go...a roster with good edits...sry about the stats...I'm not even gonna bother...I've seen the flaming that drummer's gotten over the past few weeks...and honestly I dont wanna deal with it...

we all know that cuts havent been totally finalized as of yet...but these are all accurate according to espn and nfl.com's pages...

about 99% accurate as of 9/3/07 names, numbers, and positions are all accurate...(yes including the whole patriots roster...i've noticed many number changes...randy moss is 81...not 6 like i've seen in about 10 roms so far...)

take a look...I think it's definitely worth a shot....btw...it's based on drummer's rom from last season...i'm gonna work on the green and brown very soon...

Feel free to rip it apart...we all help each other out here I know...so I'm cool as of helping someone out...just please give credit where credit is due, if u use it and post it as your own...trust me...I know what's mine compared to others...=)

bill

nfl 2007 blue.zip

OK...here we go...a roster with good edits...sry about the stats...I'm not even gonna bother...I've seen the flaming that drummer's gotten over the past few weeks...and honestly I dont wanna deal with it...

we all know that cuts havent been totally finalized as of yet...but these are all accurate according to espn and nfl.com's pages...

about 99% accurate as of 9/3/07 names, numbers, and positions are all accurate...(yes including the whole patriots roster...i've noticed many number changes...randy moss is 81...not 6 like i've seen in about 10 roms so far...)

take a look...I think it's definitely worth a shot....btw...it's based on drummer's rom from last season...i'm gonna work on the green and brown very soon...

Feel free to rip it apart...we all help each other out here I know...so I'm cool as of helping someone out...just please give credit where credit is due, if u use it and post it as your own...trust me...I know what's mine compared to others...=)

bill

I think you did a great job here. NFL.com and ESPN.com aren't accurate for Depth Charts and Rosters yet. For instance on Miami...they cut A. Hakim (WR) and C. Schlesinger (FB) and they still have them listed. I think if you went out and updated your roster according to NFL.com and ESPN.com you may have wasted your time because its not accurate info. Hell, ESPN.com still has D.Culpepper listed as a 4th string QB for the Phish and he's on the raiders and has played some preseason games for them already. I think you get an A for effort, and it is clean, but its not accurate just because the sources you used are not accurate yet. I did notice some wierd attributes. For instance on Miami you gave Ronnie Brown an MS of 63 (i'm flattered, but he's not that fast.) and then Ted Ginn Jr. a 50 MS? Devin Hester isn't even listed for the bears. Although, I think you nailed the Pro Bowl rosters pretty good.

For player ratings.....I still have to give the edge to Drummer's 07 rom. Sorry if my post is a little unorgainzed....I have been drinking in the heat all day. You might want to wait a little while before checking back with NFL.com and ESPN.com for the accurate info. They usually take a while to get updated.

>http://www.fftoday.com/nfl/depth.php?o=one_page&order_by=

yes schlesinger is still listed on the dolphins as RB5 or 6 but you don't really need to worry about anything beyond 3-4.

well, no not true. Thats the #1 fullback position. R Mauia is the starter now. If we are looking for accuracy...then it does matter some what. Mainly for me because I throw about 30 passes to my FB every year and I need a good lead blocker. And R. Mauia just out-played the 10 year veteran Cory Schlesinger. Back in the day T. Paige was my man with 100hp in good condition he was a beast and a hellava blocker.

No, its not the end of the world....but it does matter somewhat.

If you are looking for accurate for the Dolphins...its right here:

http://finheaven.com/team/miami-dolphin ... t-2007.php

They update as news breaks.

i did say i didnt work on the stats...so dont knock me too much ok...lol...also not everything is based on nfl and espn's stuff...kffl has alot a updated stuff...pretty decent depth charts (although we all know they aren't finalized anyway) as for the culpepper thing...I have him on the raiders...so that wasn't a prob...

phish...just so u know when it comes to the raiders, culpepper is the backup and jamarcus russell is still holding out...josh mccown is the starter...but hey...

also...I've noticed on everyone's rom (including mine)...that adrian peterson is on minnesota and chicago...and according to nfl and espn's sites...they are the same person...why the hell is he on 2 teams rosters before the end of the preseason??...who is he actually playing for??

bill

i did say i didnt work on the stats...so dont knock me too much ok...lol...

also...I've noticed on everyone's rom (including mine)...that adrian peterson is on minnesota and chicago...and according to nfl and espn's sites...they are the same person...why the hell is he on 2 teams rosters before the end of the preseason??...who is he actually playing for??

bill

LOL

bill

Obviously, you don't follow football too much. :roll: You might want to actually watch some games before you even attempt to make anything. This is common knowledge to every football fan on these two individuals.

ok...so sue me...whatever...espn has them with the same face pic but nfl.com has two different people...thanx for flaming as always...apparently espn sucks more than i thought

On the bears...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=3776

On the vikes...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=10452

bill