NFL TECMO BOWL 2007

drummer4god

The problem is that we are using the original schedule from the original tecmo super bowl. if you mix up the divisions, its going to mix up the schedule. the divisions are from 1991 and are much different than today. Its just best to keep everything the way that it is. You can always download the tecmo tool or TSBManager and edit the game yourself.

Basically what your saying is..... You don't know how to correctly move the teams around. So instead of asking for help to do it, or put the time in to learn for yourself you just leave it as is and totally incorrect. Most of the people who like this rom seem like newbies who don't know any better, that this stuff can be somewhat easily corrected. Me personally, I'd rather have the teams in the divisions as close as possible and NFC teams in the NFC. Otherwise, you could have the Seahawks in the AFC playing an NFC team in the SB. I just don't seem right. :twisted:

And as usual soby,your ass speaks cause your mouth won,t. And as for the message,it wasnt god. IT was a mirrage,and that wasnt a girl who was with ya .you were actually kissing/makin out with your camel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And for the superbowl we will hook up with your mom!!!!!!OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a update on my juiced rom. Made alot of changes alltogether. Redone some player ratings,kc uni color fix,and sim code adjustments.There will be 1 last final update in december...................enjoy! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

OK,i have now corrected the cheifs roster and all should be correct now. Don't konw how i missed it the 1st time. But here is the new one just delete the last one and download this one..enjoy! fixed rom is posted down a few posts.

I was just about to ask for a week 9, midseason update. Yay for new KC uni colors, haven't seen em yet but I'm excited. I just downloaded the new version, opened it up and checked the KC rosters, glad to see you could it back to the juiced versions which fixed the safeties, but none of the other roster updates I suggested were included (ie, Bennet still on KC, Kolby Smith added, Kershaw removed, Medlock switched, and even LJ injured as a backup if we must be SO correct /sigh). Thats a short list while the full corrections were listed in a post of mine prolly a page or so back. When do you think you'll do those? As a revision to this? or maybe for the next update in December?

Thanks again for all your awesome work!

MY HERO!!! Excellent!! (at least as far as KC goes, though thats all I'm really knowledgeable about) The only things I can see now are Kendrell Bell is used more than Nate Harris at the extra LB, but thats not a huge deal, also if you decide to keep N. Harris as the extra LB he should be black, his player profile depicts his as white, so I assume he is also in game, though I have yet to play test it. Other than than, FANTASTIC WORK! Thank for you everything ya do!!

Go Browns!!! (and Chiefs of course)