NFL TECMO BOWL 2007

drummer4god

Awesome work.

Quick fixes on CHI:

Hester needs a little more speed (75 ms, same as Bo)

RBs: Benson, McKie....Peterson, Wolfe*

TEs: Olsen*....Clark

Griese is #14

* = rookie (Olsen could be starter, probably fastest TE in the NFL)

Final score

Bears 302

Packers 3

Polish sausage....Ditka....Ditka....sausage....Bearssssss....

Awesome work.

Quick fixes on CHI:

Hester needs a little more speed (75 ms, same as Bo)

RBs: Benson, McKie....Peterson, Wolfe*

TEs: Olsen*....Clark

Griese is #14

* = rookie (Olsen could be starter, probably fastest TE in the NFL)

Final score

Bears 302

Packers 3

Polish sausage....Ditka....Ditka....sausage....Bearssssss....

Agreed. Great Post. Love the BEARS.

Ok guy's i have had this done since the boards went down. So without further ado,i give you NFL Tecmo Super Bowl 2007. All team colors have been updated. All helmets have been redone(SPECIAL THANKS to JSTOUDT) for the helmet graphics! All rosters redone,this was a combination of nfl.com and madden 08 rosters its still preseason so a few may be off alil a player or two.Pro Bowl rosters have been redone. All ratings numbers are within the original rom's ratings. I used madden numbers with the original rom's ratings numbers.

1. Qb's are rated by overall.

2. Rb's are rated by overall rating.

3. Wr's are rated by their actual speed with reception's rated by their overall rating.

4. Te's are rated by overall rating.

5. Offensive Linemen,and Defensive Linemen are rated on overall rating.

6.Lb's are rated by overall rating.

7. Db's are rated by their actual speed,and their int's by overall rating.

8.Kicker's are rated on overall.

9.Punter's are rated on overall ratings.

10.The best ips hacks are on this rom,I.E. punt/kick returner/int/fumle retuner/accurate fg's/shorter punts.

I will release another version of this rom with the Jets in place of panthers for the jets fan's.

Hope you like this one it was 5 months in the making!

Leave feedback on it. .......Drummer4GOD (a.k.a.) Tecmobrowns.

Drummer4God NFL Tecmo Super Bowl 2007.rar

So far, so good on the players and ratings. Everything seems inline.

I love everything. I know you spent a lot of work on this.

The only changes that I can see for the Dolphins is:

Jesse Chatman is the #2 runningback and Lorenzo Booker is the #3.

Ted Ginn Jr's jersey number is 19 instead of 7.

And my punter is Brandon Fields.....he has a boot for a foot and his jersey number is 4.

Travis Daniels (#29) is the starting cornerback, not Jason Allen.

besides those 4 issues...which I can fix on mine using TSB manager...everything seems great.

Great to see the final version.

The new player graphics will have to wait i'm talking with JSTOUDT on this. As they have been done just now how to get them in the rom. And these rosters are from madden 08 and nfl.com. Alot of players #'s are incorrect right now but when final rosters are done i'll update the rom ok. And glad you like the rom. And the home front is good!

Drummer...I've been working on my rosters...from about 3 different sites, espn.com, nfl.com and kffl.com...and they are pretty damn good so far...maybe you may want to consider them when I finally get them out...

And...just so you know, the Patriots logo is very well done. As far as I know, the pats have a bunch of number and roster changes...

randy moss is 81 now...not 6 like he had in mini-camp...

josh miller is gone...danny baugher looks to be the new punter

ansante samuel is on a hold out...probably wont see any play (if he sees any this season)

tory james is the backup cb...the 2 starting corners are going to be ellis hobbs and randall gay

Tedy Bruschi has is spelled Tedy not Teddy...

i have to keep up with the times...

bill mac

I like the last version of SD's helmet better, but it should be a simple matter to reverse the helmet colors.

More importantly, how the hell do you bump the Jets? They were 10-6 last year! And they're just as good this year, especially with the addition of Thomas Jones. DET, HOU, ARI, TB, MIN, and WAS all deserve to be bumped. Not Carolina and not the Jets. Hell, your Browns or my Raiders deserve to be bumped more than them, although I wouldn't because of Quinn and Russell.

And with you using Madden as a guide, let me know when you release your final version before the season starts so I can fix all the rosters and ratings, as with jstout supplying graphics I might want to play with this.

I just saw the first Chargers preseason game this weekend. I'm diggin' the white helmets! Any chance you can edit the color to give them the new white with the lightning bolt?

You saw the new helmets just this weekend??...geez...I think everyone else saw the new helmets when the new LT Nike commercial came out...they are definitely interesting...

yet i think if someone makes them as a graphic, that they are seriously gonna have to bold the blue outline around the bolt, or the yellow may seem to fade in with the white background...but who knows??..lol.

bill

Nothing is wrong with the ratings. I have my own formula for them as i have said. If you want to redo the ratings go ahead but i stand firm by mine period. Just don't rehash it and say it was yours.ok. I worked 5 months on this rom and it plays just fine.