NCAA BCS 2006 version 1.1

I tried to keep QB MS down (the legitimate running threats Tim Tebow and Juice Williams have 31)

Tim Tebow doesn't have the speed, but is so damn hard to tackle. That's what made him such a running threat. So his MS doesn't have to be high but which stat increases break tackles should be Power Back level.

Highest MS should go to LSU's Trindon Holliday seeing as he can run the 100 meters with a 10.02 time (an LSU record). Plus look at the footage of his return against Arkansas last year. Dude is amazingly fast. But he really only serves as our punt and kick return guy. The counter of that though is he's very small and thus gets tackled very easy. I think I can count the number of break tackles he's had on one hand.

• 2 weeks later...

the 100 in 10.02?! But "game speed" (real life and Tecmo) is different. I'm not sure how to treat really fast guys like Hester and Cribbs in the pros.

In any case, I've been putting off the SEC because I'm not sure whether to include Auburn or Arkansas. Florida, LSU, and Georgia are all obviously in, as is Tennessee on account of rankings. Auburn is ranked higher than Arkansas, but I imagine most people would rather play with the ridiculous Arkansas backfield than an anonymous Auburn team.

the 100 in 10.02?! But "game speed" (real life and Tecmo) is different. I'm not sure how to treat really fast guys like Hester and Cribbs in the pros.

In any case, I've been putting off the SEC because I'm not sure whether to include Auburn or Arkansas. Florida, LSU, and Georgia are all obviously in, as is Tennessee on account of rankings. Auburn is ranked higher than Arkansas, but I imagine most people would rather play with the ridiculous Arkansas backfield than an anonymous Auburn team.

yeah gotta have mcfadden.

• 2 weeks later...

The Big Ten (OSU, Michigan, Illinois, MSU, Wisconsin), the Big 12 (Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas), and the SEC (Florida, Arkansas, Tennessee, Georgia, LSU) are all updated to their 2007 rosters.

I'm not sure I have Texas' defensive roster correct, and I may have flip-flopped right and left DTs and DEs on other teams.

None of the helmet logos have been changed (thus Missouri has Nebraska's helmet, Kansas has Texas A&M's, Tennessee has Auburn's, MSU has PSU's and Illinois has ND's).

Feedback on ratings would be greatly appreciated. I reserved 63 MS for McFadden and 56 MS for the other Doak Walker semifinalists.

tecmo ncaa 07 bcs b10-b12-sec.zip

• 6 months later...
I doubt their is anything good for midfield in this as most are normal helmet logos. This isn't everything I've done as some stuff I lost or never got to around putting on this. The colors aren't necessarily accurate just there so I could tell what the design is.

Just wondering, do you have an updated version of this logo file?

• 7 years later...