Ratings program

MrBeef

I thought at 1 time there was a d/l posted that you could post the players Nfl stats and it would spew out the equivalent in tecmo ratings.

Have I been doing to many drugs or does anyone else recall seeing this program.

I was thinking Bruddog had made a type of program like this.

Anyone recall? and if so where I get my hands on a copy.

• 7 months later...

Actually, while a decent sized project, this wouldn't be impossible. I actually wrote a stats scraper so I could have live scoring for my fantasy football website...would be something similar to that...I'd just need the code he used for the CTL calculator, although it looks like it's just using javascript...

Not sure if this assumption is true, but I just read this post:

http://tecmobowl.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=9865

And gathered that the calculator isn't asking for NFL stats, it's asking for stats from the previous season of tecmo in the CTL league. Correct me if I'm wrong...

It wouldn't be hard to write one that was based off of NFL stats though...not that I need another distraction :)

Actually, while a decent sized project, this wouldn't be impossible. I actually wrote a stats scraper so I could have live scoring for my fantasy football website...would be something similar to that...I'd just need the code he used for the CTL calculator, although it looks like it's just using javascript...

Yes it's just in javascript so you can just view the source of the page to get the code.

• 2 weeks later...