Tecmo tattoos

Tecmo-Mad-Brad

• 1 month later...
Can you post the original image? That one doesn't look like the one that was posted in your original post, Tony...

I took this one and colored over the blocks in MSPaint and made a few tweaks (shoe color & straight edge x on the hand).

84528391_3e7a1b84f3.jpg

which ended up looking like this:

tsbtattoo.jpg

The artist had to resize the dimensions (mostly the arm length and size of the ball) a bit because I don't have the biggest of legs.

Yeah, it's supposed to be Jets. The white didn't show up too great with my skin tone.

EDIT: If someone can make me a banner that I can put on top of it using this screen to say GO LONG with the same font and colors I will send them like $5 through paypal.

tecmo-bowl.jpg

This wouldn't be that hard, but I don't really have the time to work on this. Anyone else feel like doing it?

• 2 weeks later...
Guess I never posted the final pics of this when I got it finished a year ago.

SF offense

063.jpg

Player name and stats

071.jpg

Backside with NYG's endzone

067.jpg

Close up of 49er players

001.jpg

Cool tattoo! I like the design, and the color, it's little bit animated though and like a glow in the dark tat, but it's really cool :mrgreen:

Cool tattoo! I like the design, and the color, it's little bit animated though and like a glow in the dark tat, but it's really cool ;)

Animated? If it looked any other way, it wouldn't look like a damn Tecmo Bowl tattoo! 8)

I gotta admit there are times I'm envious of awesome work other folks have with amazing detail and all that jazz. But when it comes to trumping (and I mean trumping!) anyone else's tats in the room, I learned in a hurry that dudes view my ink as holy grail and not a novelty.

And the ladies? 8)

To the ladies its some novelty bullshit! That's what they think! ;)

I'm friends with this chick and she noticed that when i had on a Tecmo shirt, random strangers would approach me to talk about the shirt. She got the idea in her head that she should occasionally wear a Tecmo Bowl shirt to the bar, because it would be an easy way to meet guys. ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Bump! I'm going through old stuff and came across this awesome thread that veterans will enjoy again and new members must see!. I wonder if he's added any new ink...

Nope, nothing new added. Not sure what else to I could do?

If you've already got all 12 of the NFL teams logos then why not get the Tecmo Bowl Trophy or even add the fictional Tecmo Bowl helmets for each team?

I smell a new sleeve! :lol:

post-7015-13413729138083_thumb.jpg

post-7015-13413729140697_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...