TSBe - beta1

cxrom

either way it would be super boss. I know there are probably some people around here who are super artists and can probably make mona lisa out of cardboard and crayons hah. but yeah I was suggesting removing all the original design helmets and tecmo logo. Its to bad I cant do anything artistically. This would really add something to the rom I think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Is the version that has been released the final version?

kinda. i plan on cleaning some shit up and making it more hacker friendly.

If so, is anyone working on the rosters?

there's an update being put together, but im not sure how far along it is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This version should include a graphic every time Peyton Manning throws an incompletion on a 3rd down play, a little referee should pop out of nowhere and throw a flag for pass interference. Kidding, kidding. This is great news. I appreciate all the hard work everyone has put into this and I can't wait to try it out.

Well he already figured that bug out, the main thing is making sure it's not real buggy and some sim data issues. Since there's no manager for this he has to input the code by hand so it's just a little more complicated.

Since tsbe (32 team beta rom) wasn't extensively tested by anybody the small kinks are getting worked out now. If anyone DID play that rom and found anything now would be a good time to let someone know :mrgreen:

If anyone DID play that rom and found anything now would be a good time to let someone know :mrgreen:

Well, I did sim a season of the 32 team rom. I'm not sure if I had the latest version, but at the end of the season, it read the NFL standings, but only listed the AFC West everytime.

Then in the divisions in the main menu, the teams were in different divisions. I.E. the NFC North division was the NFC West division.

I may have played an earlier version of the rom and that might already have been fixed by now.

I also noticed the graphix in the NFL Playoff tee on the helmets were a little off.

Any fix for the "hut, hut, hut" sound?

I love the new opening scene.

Anyway to change the scenes that follow after a running touchdown or a passing touchdown? Maybe make them shorter. Might save some space? I think we have all seen that little sequence about 13,443,367,994 times.

Here is the latest version that I have played.

Graphics.zip